Things that make you go Hmmm

12 Likes

12 Likes

I don’t know if I’m more offended by the concept, or the “whom’st” or the monster infused “ham”.
Maybe I’m getting old(er), or maybe the world really is that farked up.

5 Likes

Kyle would buy it…

8 Likes

Well, um, he has a decent haircut? :joy:

2 Likes

Lol i swear you’re a fuckin wak job. I love it

2 Likes

Starbuds huh??? Where dem at?

2 Likes

Legal states. Not here. Lol I was flipping through some magz my manager gave me and saw it. So the next day I hooked her up with some seeds.

1 Like

I know starbuds has several locations here. I I don’t know about other stays though I really don’t care for them too much but I thought that was funny coming from them yeah

3 Likes

10 Likes

15 Likes

This is a tomato flower(Wild Boar Pineapple Pig), not a sunflower.

Here is what every other tomato flower(Chadwick’s Cherry) looks like.

14 Likes

That’s crazy. I’ve had one with a kinda similar style flower (I think it was an heirloom purple type), but nothing so different like that

2 Likes

First time for this tomato for me, most unusual.
Can’t wait to see the fruit!

3 Likes

Just found out that cops in my home town have been charging misdemeanor possession as felony possession of a controlled substance without a prescription since medical was approved in Florida.

5 Likes

16 Likes

15 Likes

Slip a few of these in the station. They breed like mice. Luckily I am immune from the little fuckers now.

14 Likes

What the hell is that ugly mfer? Gives me the willies!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Brown Recluse. Skin eating bacteria is what it injects into you. It kills some people once it enters the blood stream. Around here you just take some anti-acid meds and your good. But if you ever have had a blood infection its pretty much the same thing.

6 Likes