Things that make you go Hmmm

Ahhh yes. We have those here. In dark, dank places. Closets, old abandoned spaces. Bad hombres indeed.

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Not really to me. The hobo spiders are horrible. They look very similar. These little fuckers will make you want to commit suicide.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Brown recluses are in the okanagan in BC Canada as well. People have been bitten

6 Likes

Okay, that’s horrifying… Correction.

:joy: :sob: :sob: :sob:

13 Likes

They’re everywhere, my next-door neighbor here in snowy New England says he was bitten in the house by one and nearly died from the blood infection - he lost most of the nerves in his legs & barely walks - he’ll have to be on meds forever to suppress the infection.

it’s scary, once they infest a house you better move

7 Likes

Damn man, why did I have to login today of all days!? :sweat_smile:

@V4vendetta How many times you’d say you were bit before it stopped causing a reaction?

5 Likes

3-4 times or so. Not too bad now. My body pushes it to the skin with no rot. In fact I cant tell a bite from a zit.
But I do consume quite a bit of cannabis on a daily basis. So dont be surprise that a medicine used successfully against cancer can help you develope other immunities as well.

4 Likes

I dunno man …hard for me to see those things eyes from 4 feet (arms length plus fly swatter) so likely deaders whichever!

I do like the little striped jumpy ones though.

8 Likes

Is that Maynard Keenan? Lead singer of Tool?

3 Likes

I once had an employee nicknamed Spiderman. He earned his nickname by having been bitten by a brown recluse spider. He did not seek medical attention in a timely manner.
This resulted in a permanent disability…he lost a very large chunk of his bitten leg…roughly the size of a softball. He walked with a pronounced limp evermore.

Creepy critters.

12 Likes

13 Likes

Wow… that’s dark lol. Funny af, but dark lol

4 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

7 Likes

15 Likes

That’s… how?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like