Thinking about what to grow next

This has been a series of misadventure mistakes and near misses
I was planning to grow several dancehall seed plants, some romulan grapefruit s1 by reversing,
Hitting some romulan grapefruit clones with vietnamese pollen and growing pineapple thai outside for seed and bad bud
I put one rom grft female oitside to get pollenated and got spider mites when i brought it back inside it infected everything
I wound up putting her back out side after that…and she revegged and her buds are dying
I had to kill my
Dancehal males but saved pollen
Due to a electrical problem that could have been serious, i had to move the pollenated dancehall female in the tent with romulan grapefruit clones
I didnt pollenate them after that figuring there is no way to know what pollen made the seeds…this way if they are seeded we know its a dancehall cross
One dancehall female hermied and was culled
That left one dancehall female a couple rim grft moms some rom gfrt clones and my thai plants
I put the thia plants in the dirt after they ran out of space in their pots and the males are shooten pollen all over even though the girls are in preflower.
I never got a romulan grapefruit to reverse and gave up and burned that bitch covered in silver spray…
Im saving pollen from pine thai
Today i cut more rom grft clones
I was gonna run some vietnamese seeds but after smoking my Island Sweeet skunk the other night
I realized its my number one!
… and i need to run it.
I will hit the next rom gfrt clones with vietnamese pollen and pine thai pollen and save seeds
I hope to make island sweet skunk seeds and maybe…find a mom.
I cut a couple of pineapple thai clones (one from each plant) and several rom grft clones…and put them in a cloner today.
We will see if things go better this go around

7 Likes

Your busy, busy!
Waiting to see what you come up with.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes