Thinking of putting on a server fund auction, who's interested?

Hey there OG. Some months ago I ran an auction for the server fund and it turned out to be a great event. We had fun, got some great seeds out to people and showed some support for OG. Now I think it’s time to do it all again and I am wondering if you all want to participate? Though I would make a post and gauge interest before I put things into motion. Let me know your thoughts.

28 Likes

Sounds really cool. Id be down to place a bid in an auction or whatever you work out.

4 Likes

Cool bud, if folks show some interest I will put this together soon. It’s a great opportunity to have some fun, get some seeds and show support for OG.

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking about doing one but donating to one is almost just as good! :peace_symbol: I’d donate some packs for the cause

10 Likes

Nice man, I figure on putting up 20 lots like last time but adding freebies to each lot to sweeten the pots. I have much of what I need but more freebies are always welcome bud. Really just trying to gauge interest and if its there I shall put this together soon. Be happy to add some stuff from you if you are willing:)

6 Likes

Yea whatever works I’m happy to help/donate a handful of packs for the cause! I assume there will be a lot if interest

8 Likes

Thanks bud, I will reach out if this materializes. With 47 views and only 2 comments I have to wonder. Seems folks are reading the post but dont seem to want to comment. Oh well, we shall see.

8 Likes

I’d definitely be interested

4 Likes

Cool bud, well that’s a couple people anyway. I must say I am surprised by the lack of responses.

4 Likes

Checkbook Out!

4 Likes

I’m gonna run and tell everybody…

4 Likes

Lots would consist of:
OG Cake
Super fruit
Sour Pineaple
Monster kush
Sour Diesel x Lemon Skunk cross
Lemon Skunk
Afghani #1
6 Ghost crosses

12 Likes

Invoice: 2021-4qtr 3x5thc67
Recipient: Astrodude
1 ea. - OG Cake
1 ea. - Super fruit
1 ea. - Sour Pineaple
1 ea. - Monster kush
1 ea. - Sour Diesel x Lemon Skunk cross
1 ea. - Lemon Skunk
1 ea. - Afghani #1
1 ea. - 6 Ghost crosses

Total Due:

Let’s go, It’s On!

13 Likes

I would be interested, but that depends on if I am healthy enough to work by then or not. Funds are tight due to not working at the moment.

8 Likes

I’m in @DougDawson !!! It’s seems like it’s been a while since we gave back to this awesome place! :metal::metal::metal:

4 Likes

It’s a long weekend in canada and football Sunday too, I’d give it a bit, lol

4 Likes

I know bud, just surprised is all. There have been 78 views but very limited replies. Makes me wonder is all. I will start setting this event up after the weekend if enough intrest is shown.

7 Likes

yep, i’m in.

3 Likes

Yeah Its a NFL Sunday might be a factor? I am in, Wonder if some autos could be part of the featured strains and wow there is enough there already to get the grow plans going. I would like to grow some giant purple buds like Jinglepot, so that would be cool.

4 Likes

I’m in @DougDawson! Give me a time and place I will be there!

4 Likes