This Grow under 2 600's

ok soon as find a way to load these pics I’ll have something to go with this post…
snatched plants from the led and fired up the 600"s.
turned on the 600’s about a good week ago… Master Blend, CaNa, and epsom salts are ferts, I work in da bubblers

Bubbler 1 12 gallon tote… 2 plants… 1 bag seed sally…been in flower since 16th Sept…she had a brother who showed for sure on the 24th so he had to go… dropped in a cross i made from seed…lets call her Becky3,( she showed second)
Bubbler 2 is a 5 gallon bucket w/1 plant Becky 1…she’s been in flower since Sept 7…
Bubbler 3 is a 27 gallon tote…she holds 7 plants… 1 well vegged Becky 2, 3 clones of the GSC i broke…she would have been done by now… and 3 clones of Becky1

Everybody is in 3 inch cups (kinda)with perlite as medium

13 Likes
6 Likes

this is the becky 3

3 Likes

sisters becky 1 in the background and becky 2better shot ofBecky 1bag seed sally with Becky 2

5 Likes

:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

1 Like

Small update. bish sez its just been 5 days … well some shit has happened…
Looks like Becky 1 is done but ima leave her ass in there…everybody got low and I had to top off with plain ol ph adjusted water. sooooo what looks to be done may not be really done gonna see if new hair appear in a day or so…
Becky 3 and bag seed sally in the same 12 and bagseed sally has lost pretty much all her fans… ( got some cleaning spray on them while cleaning the actual fan) but the buds look fine and if it need s fans she’ll grow em or die…
Big bubbler 3… Becky 2 is killing it in there…
the 3 cuts of Becky 1 is now 2, put one em back in veg to be a momma(thats gonna take a minute or two), and they need their own bucket… got a 12 gallon tote with 2 holes ready to go…
added another lady to the pair of sixes last week… the GSC that was under flower in the led room… got leggy…so she’s in a 5 gallon bucket getting love under the hps… gonna get a camera i see why the old phones got replaced…

1 Like

4 Likes