This is 99's Green House

dude the orange tree that were running right now ive never seen vigor like it in my life i watched it grow 3 inches yesterday while we were working in the room

4 Likes

Supposed to have serious vigor!

1 Like

@Wigiberto’s Time Wrecks are coming of age. This is a close up of No 2. A little fuzzy, and still to soon.

3 Likes

Any chance of just excavating? or Partial in-ground?

The climate here swings wildly & can get some 50-60mph wind too but no serious tornado. My plastic sheeting/pvc greenhouse withstood some strong wind, but there’s no insulation value to it, so it was more about rain-proofing.

'thinking about going partially underground/in-ground to create a growing environment that is stable as possible using little or no electricty. I get a fairly regular SW wind that can be utilized, possibly even a small windmill generator.

ideally need massive(literally) thermal insulation with maximum adjustibility, automatic would be nice.

the reality is i’m a poor bastard pulling a light-dep tarp at 4am. :wink:

:evergreen_tree: <— would totally live in a cave, fuck the world! :upside_down:

7 Likes

Now that the thing is built, and nobody is really looking, I could probably tunnel to China :earth_asia:

7 Likes

here’s my inspiration, or one of them:
:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Cali-O-Durban No 1

Some of this business is still relatively new to me. The COD 1 is now in its final container. These are marked #15 on the bottom, but appear to be around 10 or 11 gallons of mix. There is an 11 on the bottom too??

A few labels for the fun of it.

14 Likes

@Wigiberto’s Time Wreck No 2 has flown her first flags.

12 Likes

There is no place in the 48 states Alaska or Hawaii that one could tunnel thru the earth and end up I china hahaha random information I’ve obtained. . . Looking good 99 :camera_flash::+1::1st_place_medal::unicorn::poop:

Not because it is “FLAT” right? :laughing:

1 Like

^^^^^^^^^
Hahahahahaha ! ! Omg exactly and it spins like a coin! Love it! Hahaha

alright, since everyone’s littering the greenhouse… if it’s a disc, isn’t it alot easier to tunnel through than a sphere?.. just sayin… :airplane_departure: :stars: :new_moon_with_face: :alien: :space_invader: :see_no_evil:

:evergreen_tree: <— ooh that smell…talkin 'bout harbor freight tools… :skull_crossbones:

3 Likes

Only for Chuck Norris

Jesus walks on water
Chuck Norris swims thru dry land

2 Likes

So I started 10 sprouts in the GH this spring.

Both of @Wigiberto’s Time Wrecks are showing female, one female and one male of the Cali-O-Durbans and the Diamonds and Pearls are still holding out. Nos 2 & 4 really look male, but Nos 1 & 3 are still pretty ambiguous. No show at all from 5 or 6 yet. All are getting massive and all are very aggressive. It seems that my south facing shelf has actually limited the stretch this year. Last summer they went to the floor from a little table very early on and needed to get above the 2 foot knee wall. Looks like maybe the GSC Clone and maybe some of the Diamonds and Pearls will reach above 5’. Should be a sea of green and purple between 3 and 5 feet above the floor at the end of August.

17 Likes

You really pack that greenhouse…looks great. Bet it smells pretty good as well. :bear:

2 Likes

Going to need to thin the herd a little it looks. Some will finish off in the yard.

3 Likes

do you have any that you’re leaning towards putting out?

I have three GDP Clones going, two are likely to go sun bathing. The other extras are an F2 project I have going. There are currently 4 of those in there, and those all might go out because the project is already moved back indoors with clones.

It would be nice to get the massive one on the right out, but that might weight too much for 1 person to safely move now.

A lot depends on how many of the D&P’s end up female.

2 Likes

Got to 95 in the shade inside today.

the larger plant and the GDP don’t seem to have a problem.

Everyone else was showing stress, so out they come. Little foliar spray in the shade.

19 Likes

22 Likes