This is 99's Green House

I bet they might like to join the party here, but maybe not :thinking:

1 Like

Good idea! I have thought about building wooden storage sheds/units (although now seems everyone doing it as see em almost on every vacant lot/corner for sale now).

But don’t see many small greenhouses for sale so definitely would be a good niche market.

Thanks for link…looks good!

1 Like

Cali-O-Durban

Grand Daddy Purple Mutant

Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies F2 Clone

Time Wreck No 1

Yard 1

Keep seedin’

11 Likes

Yard Plant is really holding it’s own there, IMO.

When it starts smelling will you know what it is?..or after the smoke test?

:thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

that outdoor one is beautiful in person! It’s naturalized, wild cannabis. It was not planted, it came up from last year. I’m wondering if it could have over-wintered in the ground somehow, it’s in the exact same spot as a female last year and I don’t think @99PerCent pollinated that plant.

We had a run of about 10 days with zero-degree temperature at night last winter, hard to believe it could have over-wintered. But if the ground was being kept warm somehow by composting maybe it could have lived? The trunk (stem) of the plant is especially large and tree-like.

Let’s ask Ed! I have read about travelers to Afghanistan reporting cannabis or hemp trees 15+ feet tall that are many years old. Down in the foothills where temps are milder. They go dormant in winter and grow again in spring.

4 Likes

It is related to a Jilly Bean back cross. Unmistakable lemon stink.

1 Like

That is a great resource Mr Mule.

1 Like

For long I have dreamt of the day I can have a perennial cannabis plant in my back yard. Screw hunting for landraces, I want to find one of these babies. I’m wondering if it would pass on through seeds or if I’d have to take a clone and and soil and keep it greenhoused.

the things that keep me up at night :night_with_stars::thinking:

3 Likes

15 Likes

Love the sunflower! Seems to like it’s new home.

1 Like

That’s a mighty tall plant you have there :laughing: It’s going to be an amazing fall.

2 Likes

I know a guy who swears he had a outdoor NL plant that reveg’d from the stump in springtime.

2 Likes

so one overwintered in Canada? maybe it’s time to get some clones of that plant! I noticed right away how it seemed to be located on the same exact spot as a plant last year - 99% thought about cullling it, thinking the plant from last year must have hermi’d and dropped a few seeds that would also be hermi. No other seeds came up and the plant turned out female

The base of the stem resembles a lilac tree, it comes up at a weird angle from the ground. We could pollinate it too

3 Likes

Yes. He cut the stump in fall and it sprouted nodes again next spring. It was planted about 2 feet from the house foundation (kept it warm enough I guess)

3 Likes

20 Likes

Holy crap, you don’t keep your iPhone in a life proof case? Even with a case I don’t trust myself not to break it.

(Oh yeah…weed site…say something about the plant, say anything about the plant)
Uhh, beautiful girl you got there. Lmfao :joy: anyone else feel like they run out of compliments faster than running out of likes back in the day?

2 Likes

No… the Crapple flies commando.

4 Likes

What are they talking about, I wonder?.. :thinking: :herb: :iphone:

:thinking:

:evergreen_tree: needs earBuds HA!

2 Likes

you gotta keep that trunk as a souvenir after the season! it looks woody, I bet it would make a good walking stick

6 Likes

Or bore out the center and turn that thing into a giant pipe haha

5 Likes