This is 99's Green House

Way too cold! :smile:

2 Likes

So I had a few things in the way of moving into the green house. Wanted to get them all done today, but work is what it is.

This had to happen today. :ambulance:

I know it is warm enough in the Green House now. :smile:

Sunflower Rescue

A little clean up and all back together again. I am needing a bench on the south side of the green house. I’ll try to get the lumber tonight, :weary:

13 Likes

scrolling down, seeing the first lifted paver, i’m thinking…that’s where the bodies are. :eyes:

one nice thing about the hoophouse i used for my 1st run was leaving it closed & unvented to roast everything remaining in there for several days. :fire: :sun_with_face: :sunny: :mag_right: :bug:

hehe

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

3 Likes

I can’t believe you took up your floor to save a rogue sunflower plant. That’s awesome! :beers:

10 Likes

Was just thinking the same thing.

4 Likes

Back in the Green House for the Summer

I’ll shut down the flower tent after I harvest @Muleskinner’ s Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies F2.

The Stud Shack will be busy for another few weeks.

15 Likes

i had issues with mold/fungi on untreated wood in my hoophouse. some bamboo that i’d ‘cauterized’ with a torch before too… hrm.

it’s very dead now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be running a dehumidifier in there starting tonight.

1 Like

We had some fog and drizzle last night. Plants seem to be responding to the light. :sun_with_face:,despite the clouds :cloud: Got into the 50’s outside and the temp inside was right around 60F at sunrise.

I’m betting the DeHuey was busy last night.

15 Likes

your tidiness is inspirational and a good reminder for my mess. :slight_smile: :wastebasket:

2 Likes

Crab Apple

10 Likes

@99PerCent

How much hotter is it in your greenhouse compared to outside temps? And how slow is the cool down when the temp outside starts dropping in the afternoon?

3 Likes

If I have nothing modifying the temp, it takes 2-3 hours to achieve the outdoor temp. With the additional of just the dehumidifier, the temps are staying near 60F at night. It takes less than 15 minutes for the sun to heat it.

2 Likes

I was worried about mine getting too hot in the day. It was 86°f outside today and inside the greenhouse it was 95°f. That’s with the door open and the six windows. Afraid of the temps this summer when we hit 95-100°f. Questioning putting any mj in there.

1 Like

I made through the whole summer last year without pulling them out. I do have an in-line fan, two windows and a screened door. There are also two floor vents and two gable vents, but yes, if the heat gets too high, out into the yard they must go.

5 Likes

Yeah, see here that’s just not an option to pull them out into the yard. Plus work. Some days I’m all over place and I wouldn’t be able to come home and even hide them in the tree line. And my greenhouse isn’t sealed like yours. Fans and things would just blow hot air around. Think my greenhouse in is a no go for me. Thanks for the info @99PerCent appreciate the help.

2 Likes

Update 05/13/18

Miss Money Penny

This plant and the GDP below are both seeded and will amount to aborted projects. No seeding in the Green House this summer. I’ll have to pull some clones mid-way through summer and re-establish the indoor grow later.

Agent 99

This one got the flip hormones firing and never wanted to veg again. Another cola with roots. Looks like a big one.

Grand Daddy Purple

And the Table

Some of these will end up in the yard, some are going away as gifts.

12 Likes

now your weather is improving but mine is starting to enter the 3-month phase of hot! june, hotter-than-satans-dab-rig! july, slightly-cooler-than hell august.
had a realization last night that the real maestro nor-cal outdoor growers were light-dep harvesting in april/may to be on the market by schools-out-for-summer. :money_mouth:

the kind of shit that is simply unconcievable to policy-makers & academia.

:slight_smile: …sounds & looks like me but tidier, a bit more funds, a bit better record-keeping, etc. like a more responsbible elder sibling, kinda helpful/inspiring.

nice when we constantly remind eachother we share similar lessons in life with pictures of weed… antidote for the trump-tank drudgery. :upside_down:

i hear that i might get an old iphone to use for a camera…someday. heh.

4 Likes

your greenhouse and yard looks beautiful! why are these projects aborted?

Potential exposure to a hermie plant in the tent. Can’t be certain of the seeds.

3 Likes