This is 99's Green House

damn sorry to hear that are you going to keep working those strains with different plants

I am not sure I have been clear.

The Grand Daddy Purple and the Miss Money Penny are both seeded. They were projects. These plants may have been, I don’t know for sure, hit by another plant in the tent that hermied. It is also possible, that one of these plants spilled all over the others. I don’t know. So all seeded plants currently in my grow are carrying seed of unknown parentage. Bird Food.

The GDP is a poor plant for crossing, it is done after a few more clone runs.

The Miss Money Penny is a keeper and this project is just delayed, not finished.

5 Likes

Out for a little Green House Burn

~
The volunteer, Yard 1, is moving right along. I guess I’ll feed it.

18 Likes

If you put a long drain pipe under the floor and into your garden as a cold air intake it will cool down the intake air, make sure to drill some holes so it doesnt flood

the heat leaving the vents should cause a pull that creates a surprising amount of airflow

6 Likes

Little Update

Miss Money Penny

Agent 99

Grand Daddy Purple Clone

Two cuts from @Muleskinner’s Platinum GSC F2

And Yard 1 is still moving ahead.

13 Likes

I wonder what these will turn out like. The growth is more rapid under the sun with the mutant GDP.

:sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Spring in New England

So I mowed the lawn…

Buttoned up the green house in time for the rain and cold night ahead. I’ll flip on the heat after sunset.

and got back to the day’s business.

12 Likes

if i were your lawn, i’d politely request aeration, a bit of composty shit(1/8"), and some microbe-y tea. and then i’d thank you.

(wtf?) :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

No need to ask.

I thatch 2x a year. I use a thatching rake

And it can cry for food all it wants. There are night crawlers all over the place in there. The rake isn’t always nice to them. :disappointed: :bug:

4 Likes

That gdp is just so unique.
Hold on to that one!

2 Likes

Paging dr.99 Paging dr. 99

2 Likes

Calling Dr Fine, Dr Howard, Dr Fine

Yes! Classic stuff right there

Whats happening bro?

Just getting back from my cousins wedding. Gotta love when the secretive aunt asks if you can make her edibles/oil because she doesn’t like her anti depressants.

6 Likes

Living up to one’s name is an honor :laughing:

1 Like

(…unless it’s “hey asshole”) :joy:

2 Likes

@99PerCent… Man. I envy your place quite a bit but maannn… As a landscaping professional (lmao) I have a hard time with your lines… Tisk Tisk! Now, everything else you’re doing is solid. CHANGE YOUE LINE PATERN NEXT CUT AND DO IT EVEN! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

…my mom insisted on zero straight lines for her lawn/etc… :confounded:

1 Like

Well that sounds nearly impossible.

1 Like