This is 99's Green House

Except the plants will perish before I can get a pick set and figure out how to use it, lol.

I am quick with a drill.

A little drill in the center of the core…

and we are back in…

11 Likes

My dad always said, “locks keep the honest man out”.

10 Likes

@Muleskinner & I split a pallet of rice hulls. I have used up 1/2 a bag already & I will never purchase perlite again!

12 Likes

that is ALOT of rice hulls!! hahah

but sooo many uses

1 Like

Going bulk these days.

7 Likes

That greenhouse of yours is something special. Will you flower everything out in there?

1 Like

The only time I have to vacate is when the outdoor temp exceeds 90F.

1 Like

I’ll better ask the question.lol sorry. Will everything in there stay in there for the outdoor growing season? Or is this just a temporary home for some?

1 Like

They will remain in the green house unless the temps get too got. :hot_pepper:

1 Like

Nice!!! I was hoping that would be your answer hahaha. I do love me some outdoor growing. How far along is your GDP?

1 Like

That plant is now finishing its 8th week in flower and going for a bit longer for sure. Just starting its purple blush.

It is seeded and I am trying to see if it will produce viable seeds, so I am waiting patiently.

2 Likes

Definitely better to wait for the seeds. They can’t be to ?ripe? Just have to watch for them popping out. Nothing you don’t already know. Lol

Hi 99 :wave:
Do you have an exhaust fan in there for the hot/stagnant days?

1 Like

Nice :+1: and busy looking greenhouse there @99PerCent how can you veg and flower at same time, are you taking the flowering plants back indoors/ light-dep… or is it 12/12 where you are just now and you’re just finishing them…?
It’s Gonna be full to bursting soon enough eh, I’ll grab a chair n watch your summer grow…:popcorn:
I like the look of your Miss moneypenny nice long kola…!
Happy growing mate ,
Gaz

2 Likes

4 Likes

If you find that squirrel cager’ has trouble keeping up, this style works a bit better. Good growing, my friend :+1:

3 Likes

Let’s do the math, shall we.

8’ x 8’ = 64 square feet (exterior dimensions)

Height is roughly 12’ with the main structure having an area of 512 cubic feet and an attic which has an area of just under 130 cubic feet for a combined total volume of roughly 650 square feet assuming the exterior dimensions, so it is actually less.

This an excerpt from the blurb for the unit I have.

Fits 6" Round Duct 257 cfm Galvanized steel housing features baked …

This would indicate that the fan empties the entire units worth of air every 3 minutes or less.

So far, no complaints.

Above 90F outside, it doesn’t matter what you do, the interior climbs above 95 and the plants don’t like it.

5 Likes

Here it reach every Summer 42°C of dayly max, n the hottest days till 47°C, inna the shade, of course…Imagine the max temp under the Sun inna “The Dogs’House”…
…al Sol, hasta las hormigas llevan sombrero y cantimplora…
…n I grow with this hot every year…

2 Likes

The plants you are seeing there must be able to handle the heat.

My luck is not so good at these temps. :sweat_smile: