This place is awesome!

I’ve only been here for a month or so, and this is by far one of the best places alongside reddit imo to discuss marijuana stuff.

I love the fact people are very generous on here, infact this is the only place I know of where generosity is so abundant. I plan to stick around, and help start a nice seed collection so I can grow as many strains as I can with the help of people on here.

Appreciate this place for real.

33 Likes

We have a great evergrowing community here. Everyday more users step forth, the knowledge here is endless. You barely ever happen upon places like this. It’s truly great.

Paws

9 Likes

Grateful for this place and intend to make seeds to give back.

11 Likes

It’s the people of overgrow who make it awesome. Not mentioning any names.

12 Likes

So modest, and a pillar of the community…

10 Likes

Very cool, hard not to love this place with so many great people here.

15 Likes

Only forum I use. No need for another one.

16 Likes

ditto on that @chronix

And the generousity tends to build more generousity. After you’ve been gifted a few things, you absolutely wanna make something of your own to gift back… I know I do, and I have seen many others give back as well… Hell, this place made me wanna preserve pollen, and do seed runs!

15 Likes

Generosity breeds more generosity. The world gets a tiny bit more hospitable. Gotta love OG! Lots of great people here. More everyday.

13 Likes

This place IS AWESOME

I was searching for growing advice and hit the jackpot!!

9 Likes

i doubled the size of my seed collection with two things:
an overgrow account
a PO box.

8 Likes

OG is really great. I was in a discord group that someone I followed on Instagram made but unfortunately it turned into a place for them to push all these products for other companies.

It bugs me when people try to sell their cannabis “knowledge”. It was $49.99 per month for their “services”. Once I seen that I left. You can buy 1 or 2 books and learn everything you need for that price. What a joke :joy:

OG has a solid community and everyone seems genuinely willing to help you out anyway they can. :green_heart:

7 Likes

Sounds about right. I don’t even have my growing space fully set up and I’m already wondering what to run first and whether I should be doing preservation runs… since I’ve bought a few seeds, I don’t want to step on any of the breeders’ toes. Definitely want to give back where I can though!

7 Likes

that is wild lol, for real what a joke.

2 Likes

I hope to do the same! I made a ton of seeds this summer but not sure what they are, next time I make seeds I will be extremely careful with what I do, and then host a giveaway for anyone that would be interested, gotta give back.

1 Like

I’ll do it for $39.99

It’s a good deal you should do it :rofl:

8 Likes

Books are great for reference. I have a library here. But its no substitute for a forum like this. And once you experience a forum like this, you become a forum snob. Not a fan of competitive forums, show-off forums, etc. You can usually tell the tone, and this is what I would call “family friendly” but on an adult topic. Flame fests are not a thing here, you post a pic with an issue and you get help, not ridicule.

To me, thats a community :slight_smile:

10 Likes

If anything you get TOO MUCH help. It’s a good problem to have and everyone just wants to see you do well.

6 Likes

I 100% agree with you!

How do you do that quote thing of my post? I’m a big forum noob lol

2 Likes

Final offer. $19.95. Tax included.

And…. Get this. It will only take you about an hour to learn. Cuz i dont know much.

8 Likes