This plant's doing all kinds of shhhh🤬

Maybe y’all can tell me what’s going on…cause this looks like a mess

12 Likes

Lol. That thing is like the rube Goldberg machines of weed plants.

3 Likes

Looks like it’s a reveg?!?

10 Likes

I agree, looks like reveg. Or a clone from a reveg but not taken from a normalized branch.

6 Likes

Reveg confirmed

Idk what’s on my tent, looks like I walked on the door

7 Likes

So mines is revegging from seed? I had it under 18/6 from seed, it’s been in flower for about a week and a half

1 Like

Oh.

So it’s one week into flower and already Frosting up?

That, the twisted leaf and single blades screamed reveg but from seed… Can’t say for sure…

3 Likes

Is there any chance of a light leak or a misfire on your timer? Whether its a genetic issue, or a mechanical one, it looks like a reveg or some similar type problem with its light schedule. Maybe its just a fluke weirdo plant that needed more than 12 hours of darkness to flower properly. I love weirdo plants, but they still gotta bud out in normal conditions to qualify for me. If you pop a lotta seeds, theres gonna be some less than ideal plants from time to time.
I am noticing I say lotta and gonna quite a bit, and they dont even save letters. Like, its not shorter. lol. I wonder how annoying that is.

1 Like

What the term ugly, fugly, pug fugly, fug ugly…just looks fug puggly to me…:wink:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Weak plant attracts pests and fungi, and waste time, space and money. slaughter it.

1 Like

I was just complaining about a few of my plants doing that.
Im guessing the seeds come from revegged plant that wasn’t fully in veg. It takes a while for one to reverse all the way. These guys are in such a rush to make seeds that they aren’t willing to wait till the plant is fully reversed. Here is one that I’m reversing. I’m gonna take clones from the full reversed part to try and prevent that from happening in my future crosses.

5 Likes

I am going to have to agree with @RandomHumanoid on something is up!

I am seeing a trend on a few of your plants.
I am seeing more than one leaf sets turning in to single leaf sets = signs of reveg.
Twisted leaves also a sign of reveg.

Reveg #1 twisted

Previous plants.
Jacky0  reveg 2

All kinds of things can cause this … Stress to a plants, light leak etc…

As you have at least two genetically different plants that are showing this I would tend to lean towards looking into environmental stress, high nitrogen etc…

Maybe @George can way in on this?

9 Likes

I do agree with what’s been said, looks like a reveg, the other option when I see crinkle grow is broad mites, hope not as leaves don’t look glossy “like wet”, keep an eye on it and tell us its progress … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Can indirect light do this to it as well?

1 Like

Well, the good news is it looks herm proof…
If it was going to herm under stress it would have done it by now.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Well I’m definitely glad for that I was a little worried about it going herm on me.

2 Likes

I’d lean towards root bound . But that’s just a guess.

5 Likes

I wondered about that as well.
Letting it dry a bit and then gently popping the pot off to check is non invasive.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I’ve had plants do weird growth shit due to being root bound definitely worth a check.

2 Likes

Sounds like an auto flower but looks like a Reveg. Perhaps you had a very sensitive plant get root bound and begin to flower and once you transplanted it snapped out of it and went back into veg mode. My plants will start to bud in small containers if they are root bound.

5 Likes