This Strange Leaf?

Ok so I am new to Overgrow.com and somewhat new to growing from seed. All of the previous grows of my own were clones I had been gifted.
I have been around plants for 10+ years. I have seen some very massive and quite impressive grows and even helped transplant 100’s of seedlings in Humbolt.
I have never seen a leaf sprout look like this? Has anyone else seen this before?

19 Likes

I have see that but not personally …congrats dude, I love freaks. Would be awesome if a bud started growing from there

8 Likes
6 Likes

I seen it, in a mutations article someone posted, on this subject, on the overgrow.com site, somewhere?

regards,

also, welcome!

5 Likes

@Burnso had a couple of those happen to a plant or 2 of his. One for sure I know produced a little bud. Not sure about the others he had it happen to. Just a mutation and a neat one at that.
Welcome to overgrow and enjoy it here. It’s a good place to learn new things.

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow! That leaf reminds me of the movie Aliens, with the little mouth in the big mouth. Really neat!

7 Likes

Hi @kjh2h0o0t6, welcome to Over Grow !!

As you have experienced, ask a question and BAM! you got it!
Have a good look around and check out the projects on the go (stellar summer for outside grows), ask questions, and your mind will expand. :+1: :sunglasses:

Explore and enjoy!!

Cheers
G

7 Likes