ThizFugginGuy's grow show

image test…
Cherry Cake male.

Hello folks. New to OG. I’ll be posting all my grows in the thread. No need to clutter up the site with multiple threads.

Current lineup is F13 X Blueberry, Garlix, Dynamite Diesel, Cherry Cake F2, Roadkill Unicorn, Goji OG, and Bubble N Squeak #2.

Pics of all coming soon.

11 Likes

Here are a couple RKU ladies. (Bodhi seeds)

The Cherry Cake line is from Seeds of Compassion.
(NorCal Gooey X Cherry Thunderfuck)

5 Likes

:movie_camera: :popcorn: what’s the plan with the male? Making some seeds?

1 Like

A few more of the Cherry Cake F2’s. Female in the middle. Seems to be a dwarf of some kind. Grows normally, just a much smaller plant overall.

Nice haven’t heard bubble n squeak in a long time… I’ve ran that and his senseless star. Loved the senseless star.

1 Like

No big plans… maybe some F3’s.
I thought about a RKU X Cherry Cake cross to give away to friends… haven’t decided on anything yet though.

1 Like

These fuggin’ plants are looking good Fug Man.

Psyched to see these strains going.

I have wanted to try both breeders.

2 Likes

Bodhi Roadkill Unicorn

1 Like

Bodhi Goji OG #3

1 Like

SOG Bubble N Squeak #2 (uk cheese pheno)

Cherry Rhino

1 Like

Cherry cake female with “devil horn” expression going on… simply beautiful!

Current babies. 2 Garlix on the left, and 4 Dynamite Diesel on the right. Liking the looks of the 2nd DD from the right. Those dark green waxy looking leaves! Only picking 1 female from each to run outdoors this year.

If anyone has experience with either line, please chime in.

1 Like

Looking happy! I love seeing plants outdoors

1 Like

Garlix is looking pretty good so far. Got 1/5 females.
The Dynamite Diesel had 0/11 females. Some died and appearently those were the girls. Still, out of 6 or 7 plants, all males.
I’ll try them again as I have 2 more packs, but it’ll be after Lucky Charms and Chem D x SSDD.

Bubble N Squeak #2 (UK Cheese Pheno)
This plant is by far the most vigorous in the garden.
Smells funky as hell too!

1 Like

F13 x Blueberry
The ugliest plant I’ve ever grown. Hahaha. Hopefully it grows out of it. Smells pretty funky and where I fim’d the top, it turned a dark purple. Bright red hairs too. Should be nice!

1 Like