Three new strains, one restock 🌹

1 new and 1 restocked Cannavore Freebie!
All Cannavore is Buy 2 Get 1
#GreatLakesGenetics #BadDawgGenetics #BadDawgFreebies

5 Likes

Just recently got all those in minus skunk dawg. Thanks again for being such a legend and getting these out!!

2 Likes

I didnt know cannavore had a seed thing, cool.
The guy can grow some mean looking plants.
bless

3 Likes

Appreciate the support!

3 Likes

Just some small pollinated chucks n preservation stuff every now and then =)

4 Likes

Hi
Irene x dirty Sanchez
Please more info
Inquiring minds want to know

1 Like

I appreciate you getting them to me, my outdoor is going to smell something downright funkalicious, and a fellow purveyor of your wares hooked me up with some Jah bless and some swamp mints so I’m fully geared up and ready to go :green_heart:

They are still being advertised as a “pre release” because none of the testers I got last time followed through whatsoever and I had moved onto a preservation seed pop after those seeds were done. Ill be popping everything myself after this quick clone run for a flower re-fill… but generally speaking I think those will be really cool. Irene is a personal favorite but I’m not a fan of her growth characteristics. In short, she could use some vigor and node spacing. My Dirty Sanchez gets stretchy, colorful, extra greasy, and unqiuely stanky. Seemed like a pairing I couldn’t miss out on doing.

3 Likes

Very nice. Where’s Jah? and Swamp Mints in particular both perform very well outdoors. I’ll be experimenting with Where’s Jah further in the future as a baseline for my own outdoors focused variety that I want fully finished by the end of Sept/first week of Oct. for my Northeast climate.

2 Likes

Dirty Sanchez
[American Skunk Selection (Bodhi’s cut) x GMO/Dawgs Waltz]
Picture from the homie Dawn Patrol

6 Likes

I’m sure DBJ will advertise for the drop but I am expecting these to go live tomorrow (Friday) night @Great_lakes_Genetics

2 Likes

Thanks for the hook up and they’re up in listed. :100: :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks bro and hope you had a happy birthday!

1 Like