TIL - Today I Learned

14 Likes

TIL a crapload from reading this thread. Also, that @argo945 made a terrifying Carrot Top Lego villain… look him up and imagine a mask…

Also, TIL to be careful in the yard - never lived in a place with rattlesnakes before and they aren’t as friendly as some of the documentary shows make them out to be. Damn anthropomorphism.

5 Likes

OMG I almost tossed my cookies couldn’t eat at that guys place! Looks like a rat trap next to the sink! It’s probable it’s thats guys kidney stones! Lol

2 Likes

Just add diesel!

:toilet: :zap: :boom: :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

TIL that a little GD (green dragon) dropped on cannabis ointment I make has increased pain relief value per the wife’s neuropathy pain .

5 Likes

Have you tried the cannabis root cream? Game changer!

5 Likes

Thanks next on my to do list! Thanks for putting this one up going to book mark this one!

How many grams of roots go into the recipe approximately? As many as you can fit for the 4 oz of oil used?

2 Likes

Yeah, I take all my roots and add enough oil to just cover them. I save that oil and use 4 oz. of it in the recipe.

4 Likes

Right here in Colorado a cannabis farm that will have your jaw dropping!

3 Likes

I want to go to there! Just to see, smell and feel that much herb growing. If you would have shown me this in 1970 and told me it would happen in my lifetime, I would have said you were fuckin’ nuts! Peace…

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

I’d love to one day go through your browser history :laughing:

3 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

:nauseated_face:
Hitler’s chronic flatulence may have accounted for his becoming a vegetarian and to his allowing a quack doctor named Theodore Morrell to dose him with as many 28 different medicines, including one made of extract of Bulgarian peasants’ faeces.

3 Likes

Today I learned that some have to go to extreme measures to ensure proper nutrition.

5 Likes

Did you see how green that looked? If I was a goat (of some sort) I’d climb a wall for it too.

1 Like

dic-tak-ers. My spelling sucks, sorry :joy:

2 Likes

Watched this yesterday amazing stuff.

1 Like

TIL - When my cheap arse phone turns it’s microphone on, if I tell it to fark off it turns the mic back off. Saves pushing buttons lol. Man, I just learnt how lazy I’m getting :wink:

5 Likes