Timber RedWood VS 600w cob led for sale 3500K

Hello OG world , I’m listing my Light up for sale due to moving expenses. It has a dimmer and runs vero cobs. If you would like to see how it did go to my journal. I’m asking $650 for the light.

1 Like

Hey bud, you may want to post that in this thread to get more traffic.

3 Likes

Thanks bud but I’m in the states not in Europe. I would only ship within the continental US.

1 Like

I didn’t know their was a gear for sale part on here lol,thanks for the seeds by the way I just popped one of them

1 Like

No worries bud, that is for the Americas. The European Used Equipment Trade shown there is a second link for those selling in Europe. I only mentioned posting on that thread because many people have it on their watch list so you will likely get more people looking at your light. Best of luck, hope you find a buyer.

2 Likes

No problem bud, hope they grow well for you. Yeah that used stuff link is great, seen a bunch of stuff go up there and there is a second link in the title for a European Specific thread. Pretty cool to have those threads here.

I’m thinking about getting a bigger tent and getting rid of the other 2 maybe just a 4-4 tent
You know what’s funny Facebook sales as well sell alsorts of grow stuff lol,maybe I’ll upgrade my lights as
Well

I can’t wait to see how this plant goes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.