Time to turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose!

Thanks for responding. So I may have myself a Hermie! I don’t know enough filthy words to say! Based on the pic, how long would you give “it” to show certain? Again, thanks for your input bro. I appreciate you!

I’m bummed. Culled 5 healthy females yesterday to make space. :persevere:
Do you concur @ReikoX, @99PerCent, @Scissor-Hanz, @Muleskinner? Break it to me gently. I need a concensus! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Culling down to what you need is a necessity. I can also agree if you did not take any clones.

Don’t worry too much. While the really great genetics will cost, you can get crosses pretty easily. :wink:

PS

Ask someone who is an actual, real live breeder about culling, lol.

2 Likes

I have no problem throwing female plants into the compost bin by the dozens. I always select a variety down to the best 1 or 2.

4 Likes

So whats your call? R them nanners? :cowboy_hat_face:

Not sure what the question is.

Did you see the pic of the suspected nanners posted above? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

You are a little ahead of me.

Looks like a dude from here, so far. That’s a lot of activity to have no pistils showing.

3 Likes

Yes sir. Those are male flowers.

1 Like

Consider yourself lucky in spotting it so early. Infinitely preferable to seeing bannanas spiking up in your beautiful luscious flowers a week or so before harvest.

If indeed that is, as I suspect, a male flower, you should have at least a week or so before it spews its noxious pollen.
It will begin to open up and display its odious stamens…they will begin to drop filthy pollen shortly thereafter.

4 Likes

Somebody likes their buds free of seed I see.

7 Likes

Dirty Bastards! Hate a hermie! It’s like your plant giving you the finger! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Hahaha, I like seeds only if I am the creator!
I search my plants for vile hermie stamens like a hawk.
I love pollen only when I am in control and coordinate its use!
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

3 Likes

This is how we deal with these Hermie Bastards in Texas! Lethal Injection! :cowboy_hat_face:

Caution: This image may offend @MiG. :grin:

9 Likes

I now have 1 LA Confidential, 2 C99/Romberry and 2 Gorilla Giz. Onward, Through the fog! :cowboy_hat_face: can’t upload pics all the sudden. ???

Damn sorry to here it went hermie…but wow that picture with the needle :joy: I’m dying!!!

2 Likes

He’s a dead motherf#*cker now! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Ribs hurt, can’t breath, :laughing:

1 Like

I had a couple plants I though show pistils last round but turns out after flowering ensued, they were in fact males… may have not been a herm at all. Instead, just a dude who didn’t get his pubes til college

3 Likes