Time to turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose!

Good day in the garden. Perfect temps all day. 70 degrees 50%RH in the tent all day. Little cold spell here today. It’ll be gone tomorrow!
I keep increasing the MegaCrop with every feed. These girls can’t seem to get enough of it. Up to 6gr per gallon. From what I’ve been reading here…that ain’t shit! I hear about 14gr per gal is being used by some. Here’s some pics
Thanks for stopping by! :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Had to resort to a LITFA treatment on the garden today. Had 4 grandkids all day and couldn’t even open the tent until an hour and a half till lights out. So LITFA was my only option honestly. I’ll have to get on them early in the morning for a good feed and trim. Sorry about the shitty phone pics. Thanks for stoppin’ in…:cowboy_hat_face:

C99/Romberry has become the stand out. Both of them actually.

Gorilla Giz beginning to stack!

6 Likes

Greetings OG Fam! Girls got 8gr per gal MegaCrop, 15ml Big Bud, 15ml Bud Candy, 600ml 5.8 pH oxygenated Hill Country Tap Water. Some more shitty phone pics fer ya…:cowboy_hat_face:

Y’all come back soon! :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Love the color on all of them
Look so lush and healthy!

What’s that lil seedling on the last one? Seed that never popped and years later came to life after the soil was thrown back and mixed into the pile?

Can’t say it hasn’t happened to me

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words my mentor! Yeah, a lil’ stowaway there. Dumped some cups of what I thought were dead seeds into some soil a while back and look who’s here! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

So I’m not the only one who’s done that :slight_smile:
You could still pull it out and save it, if it was something special.

2 Likes

It could be cheese, it could be silverfields, I don’t know. It showed such determination and vigor that it should be saved. Could be “the one” :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Hey OG folks! The girls are growing up so fast now. C99/Romberry is big and gorgeous now. LA Confidential has spread with a gazillion bud sites. The two Gorilla Giz, different phenos possibly, are short and chunky with one fat central bud that is stacking bud like Jay Z stacks paper! I only had time for an HPS photo. My apologies for that. Thanks for stoppin’ by my shed…:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

…front right?

1 Like

Front right yes. So majestic! Back right also. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Howdy OG! My plants are at the stage where I giggle like a little girl when I open the tent! Today they got 6gr per gal MegaCrop, 15ml Overdrive, 15ml Bud Candy, in 600ml 5.9pH oxygenated tap water. Took a couple of quick pics. Bad Quality but was challenged by a major buzz I had strapped on just previous! I’ll be taking natural light pics tomorrow at trim time.
Adios and Mucus Garcias for stopping by the shed! :cowboy_hat_face:
Gorilla Giz “stackin”.

Don’t you love this pose?

8 Likes

Lookin sharp @oleskool830.

Great to see. :eye:

2 Likes

Many thanks to my mentor @99PerCent! Tickles me to hear that from you. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Here’s a hps shot of your C99/Romberry. @99PerCent. Absolutely beautiful plant. Better pics tomorrow. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

It gives me great pleasure to see you doing such a fine job with these plants.

:thumbsup: :smile:

1 Like

It’s an honor and extreme pleasure I assure you my friend. Much love and respect. And thank you for these blessed beans! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Is this right amount? This amount should be used in 7 l of water. (2ml/l) or am I missing something? :smiley: I Just dont want to see them overfed :frowning: But they look like they are doing great! :slight_smile: keep growing :muscle:

These amounts are for 2 gal of feed. Each plant got 600ml of this water till slight runoff. Sorry, I was unclear on that. THX @Fisch. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

HOLY SHIT!!!

7 Likes

Shit, turn off the fans, and spray everything you can down with water to clean up.

5 Likes