Time to turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose!

I dealt with this hermie bastard in true Spanish tradition in honor of my brother @MiG. I took it behind the shed and hung it from a tree. Then I beat it with a stick till candy came out of his ass! Pinche hermies!
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

What was the plant?

:worried:

Gorilla Giz from stoneagehealingbeans. 2 late stage hermies so far. Arrg! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I am sorry about those two, but am a little relieved it is not something I sent to you.

Keep seedinā€™.

3 Likes

ā€¦with lot of love from Spainā€¦je, je, jeā€¦

4 Likes

The look of a shitkicker when he discovers a late stage hermie!

4 Likes

Ugh late stage herms are the worst. Especially in ā€œvetted Geneticsā€ from ā€œbreedersā€

Would think that to be the first trait bred out of the lineā€¦ hopefully theyā€™re just showing wangs and not dropping pollen

4 Likes

Gorilla Giz late stage hermie.

Youā€™re very dark brother @oleskool830 why the death to everything :rofl::rofl: Iā€™m sure I seen you post a pic of a hypodermic needle in the stem of a male. I hope that was you too I sincerely do cos that made me piss as much as reading this. Thanks for brightening the day shitkicker

2 Likes

Gorilla Giz is really living up to its name!

4 Likes

The hermie trait i suspect comes from the Gorilla Glue #4. It has a reputation for it. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I went back and found a picture of the butthole hermie before he showed male. I should have suspected it by his structure and he was the tallest too.
Learn and grow! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I vote to change the thread tittleā€¦How bout Growin transexuals inna Texas styleā€¦

(Only jokin. I really regret your bad luck)

7 Likes

Bwahahahaha! Excelent! Pinche Hermafroditas! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

C99/Romberry.
My overhead light in the shed burned out so pictures suck.

LA Confidential

Gorilla Giz

C99/Romberry

10 Likes

That Cindy Romberry looks rad! Howā€™re the smells comin off her?

3 Likes

Itā€™s hard to tell with this Gorilla Giz stankinā€™ up the place! From what I can tell its a hashy, sandalwood kind of smell. But I come out of the shed reekinā€™ of that GG! These C99/Romberry are beautiful plants. The pictures donā€™t do it justice. Should be some amazing herb! Iā€™m gonna smoke every damn bit of it! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Greetings OG Fam from deep in the heart of Texas. 3 of the 4 girls have random amber with the LA Confidential not showing any yet, but still filling in. Iā€™ve got a few poor quality pictures. The light is not good but I donā€™t like flash pictures. First the C99/Romberry #1.

7 Likes

Still checking that ggiz for nanners @oleskool830 ā€¦ Iā€™d be checking that v. closely, sorry to see you had hermies, have your remaining plants been pollinatied by the pollen dropper.?
Good luck with the rest of your grow mate,
Gaz

3 Likes

Nice and stout, just like my three :+1:
I pollenized my chunkiest one with a JesusOG, 'bout a week ago.

4 Likes