Time to turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose!

More C99/Romberry #1.

Now, the LA Confidential. WARNING! Young viewers should leave the room as these images could be disturbing…

Now the sister C99/Romberry. She is not as bushy and the buds are more frosty. These C99/Romberry are a joy to grow!

Lastly, my “chunky monkey” Gorilla Giz that is stankin’ to high heaven!

Thanks for stoppin’ by the shed and thanks to @Muleskinner, @99PerCent, and @MadScientist for the magic beans! :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

I may have gotten lucky. No sign of any pollination yet. It was 2 Gorilla Giz that produced the late stage hermies.
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Or pitch another tent, hang out, and learn a few things…:man_farmer:

3 Likes

Thanks @Kalgrae! My son is growing legal in CA. I’m enjoying passing on the oleskool ways to balance his high tech approach. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

That sounds like a phenomenal cross! I’m gonna watch and see @Scissor-Hanz! Keep oleskool in mind! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Gonna have to wait a while before I try stoneagehealingbeans again. Those 2 hermies, first I’ve ever had in 35 years, is not acceptable. One would think that they took time to breed out this trait before offering @ $60. But that’s just me…:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Where are those LA Confidential from? They look great but a lot more sativa from the ones I’m used to seeing. LA Conf has LA Affie as it’s mother and my buddy is growing some from beans now and it’s got elephant ears for leaves. Yours look great and huge! Just wondering if they’re from DNA or else where bc they look very different from the ones I’ve seen.

Keep killin it!

Swampy

2 Likes

I know! @Swampthing! I was totally surprised by the super long slender sativa leaves. I fimmed it early on and it fucking exploded into this crazy sativa looking lady. She’s always hungry and doesn’t look like she will finish with the others. Kool huh! I got the beans from @MadScientist. I’m gonna have to ask him where they came from. I wish I had taken cuttings. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/la-confidential

If it turns out being something other than a LA Confidential, then i need to know, cos’ i bought from MSNL. They a good stand up company as far as i know.

1 Like

Hey @Swampthing, can I leave some green on the stump after harvest, reveg and then take cuttings? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Why thank you sir! How 'bout that LA Confidential!? :cowboy_hat_face:

I am doing exactly that with one of the LGOGxSF by @LED_Seedz. Amazing size of buds, strong stems, nice smell, off the charts trichomes and resistant to mold.

3 Likes

Yes, I want to grow this LA pheno some more. Great potential! Love it! Thank you again my friend. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

For sure! I just recommend not flushing the plant as you normallly would. Alfalfa teas and stuff like that for N would be my rec instead of ammonium nitrate and other N chemical salts. But yep, just toss her back into 18/6 like nothing happened and feed em as if they’re little babies or teens again until they start growing back enough for cuttings.

Good luck!

1 Like

What is your flushing philosophy normally? I’ve flushed, not flushed, when I have it’s been water only. Your way? :cowboy_hat_face:

I’m a water only guy myself but I honestly don’t flush too often bc I don’t use many nutrients that are high in chemical salts. I usually crush up B vitamins and molasses and mix those together for the last couple of weeks and then maybe just water. But honestly in soil it’s hard to so call flush anyway. Most of the ammendments are a part of the soil biology already so it’s not something I usually think much about but when I do, it’s just water for a couple weeks. Your plants look very lush and healthy so you probably won’t have an issue w reveg, but certain strains even if you feed them just insist on changing colors and losing all their fan leaves come ripening time and the key to getting those back is a decent regimine of Calcium and Nitrogen (Calcium is a helpful carrier of N and also builds strong bones! In this case, branches)

1 Like

Hey @99PerCent and @Muleskinner! I’m at day 57 on my C99/Romberry and there is random amber apparent. Could you take a look and comment please. I’m trying to plan flush. Thanks in advance! :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see what you come up with those screw ins :slight_smile: Been silently following along too.

1 Like

Looks like the final stretch.

At 57 days, the buds will be tasty and effective. If the plant can go longer, and you can too, give it another week and see how she plays, my opinion.

6 Likes

1 Like