Time to turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose!

You mind sharing your soil recipe? Hope our friend @oleskool830 does not mind a bit of additional info in his thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not at all my man! I learn something every day…:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

In general this is somewhat true. You have to factor the strain in. You can get only so much body out of a powerful Sativa or so much energy out of a narcotic Afghani. :grin:

5 Likes

I like the 70% gold pistils idea, I don’t see nearly that many on this picture. I would go longer.

4 Likes

Yeah man, still has one or two weeks to go, IMHO.

Very true, this is easier for people with a lot of experience, us noobs rely on literature on the web, advice of friends and forums online. A lot of resources if you ask me, but, there is nothing like the real thing.

This is my first time “finishing” my plants.

3 Likes

After consulting the breeders of the C99/Romberry, it will be nothing but 6.0pH Hill Country tap water for a week.Then, the big day! It has been a total joy growing these two plants. Started with 5, finished with 2 beautiful specimens. Jah! :cowboy_hat_face:
C99/Romberry by @Muleskinner, @99PerCent
Grown by a shitkicker from Texas.

6 Likes

Excelent! Very handy. Thank you kind sir. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

No. There is only random amber. Not even 20%. I concur sir. Gonna feed another week or 2 then take a look.
I appreciate your input and help my friend. AND for this great growing experience! Well done my man! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@Swampthing. Here is a link to the description of the LA Confidential. I must say that mine doesn’t look anything like their picture. Maybe a more afghan pheno? I dunno. :cowboy_hat_face:
https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/la-confidential

2 Likes

This cross belongs to the Muley, I simply made some additional copies, so yeah, thanks @Muleskinner

3 Likes

Feeding these girls some healthy portions for a few more days. They are about 40% amber except for the LA Confidential. It seems to be weeks behind the C99/Romberry and Gorilla Giz. Confirms my suspicion that the LA Confidential is a Sativa dom pheno. It’s structure, long buds, and slow flowering has convinced me. Very unlike the pheno featured in the bank listing which had more Indica charcteristics.
Some LA Confidential pics.

I’ll try and take some decent pics before the chop. Thanks for hangin’ around the shed for my first OG grow. I couldn’t have done it without you my Canafarian brothers! Much Love and Respect…

6 Likes

Are you looking for amber pistils, or trichomes?

I have a shitty loupe. I’m looking at pistils. 40-50% of them are dark and I am at day 60 of 12/12. I thought I would continue to feed till Tuesday then give plain water one more week. I want to avoid the “couchlock” sleepy high. Your thoughts brothers @Scissor-Hanz et al?

3 Likes

You got a minimum of two weeks to go on that girl. She hasn’t even fattened up yet, she will. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Ok, :worried: two weeks it is. The waiting is the hardest part!

1 Like

I concur with Reiko.

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

[quote=“oleskool830, post:276, topic:8192”]
They are about 40% amber except for the LA Confidential. It seems to be weeks behind the C99/Romberry and Gorilla Giz.

Are you referring to the pics of the LA Confidential that I posted today? I know she has weeks to go. It’s the C99/Rom I speak of. But I’m gonna wait two weeks on them too. :cowboy_hat_face: Will post pics tomorrow. Donkeychain! oleskool.

1 Like

Hmmm they own a nice domain name but honestly I don’t know much about that company or the validity of their genetics. Def not a true LA Confidential, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t something totally dank! Has a while to go for sure and I’m personally pretty stoked to see how she finishes out. I’m really curious what her true genetics are. Have you grown anything else from this company, and if so, was the final product true to their description? Two weeks looks to be the minimum amount of time she has left… but who knows maybe she’ll fatten up and ripen super quick in the last couple weeks. Wouldn’t be the first time I saw something like that.

Keep on chooglin @oleskool830 and per usual… thanks for sharing!

4 Likes