Sprinklememaynee's Silly Grow Adventures

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to start a diary to post progress pics on what is going on and my journey through the learning curve that is cultivation!
The first plant here is the Seedsman CBD Pink Kush 30:1, which seems to be doing well, hopefully finishes soon
The second one is some Island Sweet Skunk, which I am hoping will make it through before the weather turns to shit here in the maritimes.

I also started up a tent grow with some clones of Ketosis and Bling Cherry x Loctite, and some White Widow X NL Auto. Will add some pics soon, buts its light out time for them now :slight_smile:

38 Likes

That is a great purple colour! Like a “smoke on the water” sort of deep purple.

9 Likes

Looks good man! That looks identical to the 30:1 auto I had this summer

4 Likes

Nice color :+1:! Excited to see inside the tent too!

4 Likes

Thanks everyone! You know what they say, you learn the best through doing. Started out with a couple more outdoor this spring, but lost a couple bay 11 x pennywise to some pretty persistent bud rot.

12 Likes

Ouch! Not all is lost though right!?

2 Likes

Not all is lost! the Island Sweet Skunk and the CBD Pink Kush are thriving, now its just frantically watching the weather hoping to finish them before things go sideways.

4 Likes

Yeahhh weather where I am the last few days has been overcast… I’ll take luck over skill any day as they say! Best of luck all you can do is keep a :eye: on em!

2 Likes

What’s the ratios on the pink kush? Or should I say advertised?

1 Like

It was advertised as 30:1 CBD:THC. Looks exciting, before I started growing, all of the cbd flower I was getting from LP’s was so boring, this stuff is super pungent. Have two more of them going in the tent right now.

3 Likes

Genes are def key! I haven’t grown any CBD strains but 30:1!! I’m def gonna stay tuned in!

3 Likes

Nice purples :slight_smile:

Bud rot was a bitch this year. Autos got it in august, and photos had some touches of it so far, but I am pushing my luck and they are still out there…

It is what it is, sacrifice to the cannabis gods I assume…

Nice looking otherwise!!!

2 Likes

Damn @Nagel420 thats sad bud!

2 Likes

I have a Seedman 30:1 CBD photoperiod that I’m very happy with.
I expect you will really like that 30:1 auto, great colors BTW! :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Sick, which photoperiod one from seedsman did you get, really want to get some more but some photo.

2 Likes

Caught the girls today before they went to sleep, gave the ketosis and the ISSXSSH (2 back ones) a fim before they went to bed. The one in the front is another CBD Pink Kush 30:1. I have 2 clones of bling cherry x loctite in the two back pots on the left, and an auto WWXNL in the third.

3 Likes

Should add, all of them are in Kryptonite Living Soil, and I have added clover for added nitrogen to the pots to help them through veg and flower.

3 Likes

This is what I have:

I see they have added a new graphic & 2 more lab reports.
I have a grow log on them here as well :smile:

Cheers
G

1 Like

CBD Pink Kush starting to make that beautiful purple flower. I had some issues with it starting, and really had stunted growth for awhile. Decided to bring it inside to the tent to finish off, was a little bit hesitant but it seems to be doing okay.

4 Likes

The LST I had tried really made it grow in a suboptimal shape for the tent, but meh, seems to be thriving even though the light is 18:6, its an auto so I wonder what will happen.

5 Likes