Timers Problems' Strike 3

Hello Ladies & Gent’s

I have just started pulling my teeth out slowly with pliers lol

I have went through 3 different timers with the same Issue.

I set each timer to 6PM to 6AM simple right? Every timer seems to have it’s own mind, they turn on at 8pm some 7pm and even when I hold each timer and turn them plugged and the same shit happens , set for 6 turns and goes on at 8 wtf?? help please, any recommendation’s on a solid timer

??

Thanks…

7 Likes

I’ve had good luck with this one. I avoid digital timers.

7 Likes

You have a ghost. I suggest burning herbs.

7 Likes

I think we have the one on the far right. Does it only have one stage set? There are options for daily, weekend, work week, and full week. I would check those to make sure only the full week is programmed and on.

1 Like

Is your power stable?

Not trying to fuck with you I had a bad neutral and it was a bad scene. :worried:

2 Likes

Here’s a pic. The only setting I have done is 1. All others are blank

2 Likes

well-still-jerk-off-manually dude lebowski

4 Likes

Like solid old school mechanical timers myself! Old school pretty reliable years later! Probably gonna have to embrace digital soon with my new project. Will overbuild it …. Battery backup, generator, …only issues I’ve had with programmable digital timers is slight power irregularities wiping out my programmed times.

1 Like

Blows my mind they still don’t make timers with a battery included.

2 Likes

I use ones like this, different brand but probably the same thing.
They work good for me.

1 Like

They do make em :slightly_smiling_face: digi and mechanical too

3 Likes

Well then, try one of those @HashstasH

2 Likes

Yes Correct…

1 Like

The timers I use work well enough for me. I got two spare still new in box you can have.

4 Likes

I would gladly accept your gift , Thank you so very much…

3 Likes

They are two different brands but I use both on my tents. They are accurate to within around 15mins or so.

4 Likes

wow That looks much better then the 3 dollar stores in my area…

are there 2 :flushed:

thank you

2 Likes

All 3 of them are iffy newer designs. I don’t really trust digital anything. Those other 2 see how the pins are all the way around. Real easy to get 1half in half out n have it mess up. I like old school timers with the green pin and a red pin. Put pins at times. Green is on red off. More mechanical but reliable for prob 8years now n my buddy who gave it to me used it 5years before I got it.

2 Likes

I use a Noma digital and it works great for my 300w setup. I replace them every year or two or three. They are cheap and they work. Only time I’ve ever had problems is user error.

2 Likes

Out of all my timers, I had one do the voodoo thing and turn off while I should be off. Now as far as coming on at different hours, I have found that if I set the current time on them it isn’t right so. I just set them the first time to come on when they need too. Don’t ask me why but I figure it is a made in China (or another country never hear off) thing.

1 Like