Tino's Genetics Green Crack S1

Just wondering if anyone has grown these outdoors? I’m leaning towards giving them a shot here in SW Ontario.

7 Likes

They should finish by the 15th of September.

3 Likes

That is what I like to hear. Thanks brother :grin:

3 Likes

I’m doing a "Green Crack " outdoor this year.
I’m in the thumb of Michigan. Relative to where you’re at. But I believe 2 different sources of seed stock.

Interesting to see the differences…:thinking:

:v:

6 Likes

Good luck with the grow @Bobgrows !

3 Likes

Thank you!
Should I be scared…? :laughing:
It has already passed all my other seeds I’ve started.
I’m liking the looks of it already!

6 Likes

You got this @Bobgrows !

3 Likes

I’m doing green Crack outdoors too! I’m in Virginia. I’ll have to follow both of your grows!

Edit to clarify also a repro from nirvana seeds I think it’s white label.

3 Likes

Can’t say about there green crack but the tinos strawberry’s held up alright outdoor put them in pretty crappy weather had one die but got a harvest off 2 pretty small buds but just Turned both into rso smoked one tiny sample bud off one was decent not my favorite but had a sweet candy like taste best of luck on your outdoor run

2 Likes

I’ve got a cut of GC from @Rhino_buddy which I plan on running indoors.

@OrganicGorilla , @Bobgrows

I’ve read around that Green Crack is fairly susceptible to mold… and I’m also in S.Ontario right on the lake but elevated. As soon as Sept hits that’s when the fuckery begins.

Last year I invested in a H0Cl generator and soaked everything down every few days and :exploding_head: that stuff kept all the pathogens down so I had little to no fuckery even with a plant that grew fist nugs so hard they had no business outdoors in S.Ont without having problems… (Buddhas Cane)

…but didn’t because of the H0Cl!

5 Likes

heard a podcast with him being thegues (First Smoke of the Day" - podcast name)

1 Like