Tinytuttle’s grow chronicles 2021!

@Tinytuttle Watched that one live, good stuff

Another good listen from this week :call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

Sweet thanks for the link thought I was subscribed earlier but I am now looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Fucking love this guys IG account! Watching it now…

4 Likes

That’s the second channel they just added FCP2

2 Likes

Ya saw that down in the description will have to check that out also!

2 Likes

Hi @Tinytuttle, as a coincidence, watched up to the point he shows the root concoction and did with a male root which was about to be tossed. I’ll do the leaves as soon as I can too. Living and learning!

3 Likes

Ya looks like my next purchased might be a 40 lb bag of brown sugar! Lol would like to do this as well as some Fish amino acids.

4 Likes

It really opened my mind up about some different additives I could use. Up to now I have only been make fpj from growth tips, and it sounds like more of the plant should be used.

I’m gonna look for some humic acids and amino acids this weekend.

2 Likes

Let me know what ya find out a good source i know DTE has such a product but need to look. Further into it and see what the percentage is .

2 Likes

I think I saw that the other day. I wonder what the consistency of it is.

Edit:

https://downtoearthfertilizer.com/products/single-ingredients/granular-humic-acids/
I only found granular. They didn’t have one listed in their soluble line.

3 Likes

Smoked bacon home grown tomatoes, sounds like nasty slimey mess. Lol

1 Like

FAA is my next project, that stuff is liquid gold and probably the most affective of all the natural farming inputs. Gonna use an igloo 5gln drink container with the screw top… can’t risk the misses smelling that one. The tap on it should come in handy too so after 6 months I can start extracting black gold.

5 Likes

Did you happen to catch the brand he mentioned? I’m sure he said a Canadian source called Mark Nature for the humic but I haven’t been able to find it online. I emailed Peter to see if he can let me know.

2 Likes

Yes, I went back and scanned to find that part. He is using black earth now.

I’ve been wanting to make faa for awhile, but I have been too busy to get to the lake. Looks like it needs to take priority

2 Likes

1 old big carp should get the job done! Extra calcium in those damn things!

5 Likes

Really? Extra calcium in carp? Maybe I have to learn to catch them

1 Like

Heavy ass bone structure in those !

2 Likes

Just go drive a boat close to shore. They’ll jump in the boat

4 Likes

Need to go down the rivers for those Asian carps them boat drivers wear helmets doing that shit ! Have you seen vids?

3 Likes

There’s some pretty frost on some of those shots for sure ! Think anyone would figure it out if I submitted one of those as my own in “POM” contest? Lol

2 Likes