Tinytuttles 2020 grow chronicles

I hope all this nitty gritty organics pays off

2 Likes

Oh it will it will continue to get better in theb2nd and 3rd rounds … your already killin it man!

2 Likes

I have a good suspension it will. Shit yeah man

2 Likes

Suspicion*

2 Likes

Update : I can’t honestly say wicks from the top is a good way to water had sort of a runway today my best guess is that the level of the water was higher than the pot.

So I’m trying this option!which might work better!

6 Likes

that’s what contact cement is for… or, Did You NOT know That (I said whilst twirling my mustache tips into a handlebar)!

regards,

3 Likes

Sweet ! It doesn’t dry out? If not I’ll give it a try down the road.

2 Likes

Some of those hair care pomades are pretty damn sticky also… I have something that you could probably hang a picture frame with .

2 Likes

Yea found the stuff I was talking about this Shit! Oh my god this shit is like the thickest honey gooped in my hair I don’t have the right hair texture for this SHIT! You could catch pterodactyl in a glue trap made with this! Omg I’m high as hell and can’t stop giggling! And it’s light hold!

7 Likes

Oh shoot thought I was in another thread should it get split somewhere?

2 Likes

Your thread bro. Lmao.

2 Likes

Ahh I had to split this off of the Aug pic thread funny how easy it is to get mixed up at times

2 Likes

This one is called the recirculated wick system ! Lol

3 Likes

Hey @Tinytuttle. Would u recommend sprouted barley over other grains used as a fertilizer?

3 Likes

I haven’t played around with many other than alfalfa, barley, and mung bean I believe they all have their place contributing mainly enzymes , growth hormones and Metabolites can’t say they would be a good substitute for fertilizer but yes barley is probably The most commonly used one. Hope that answers your question in a round about way.

3 Likes

Bought a 1/4pound this weekend of chemdog hemp with a 30% deal off why not! Saved almost 68$ over full price tinctures for sure maybe edibles never have made brownies or even butter for that fact.
Typical 1 oz bags and the big boys

10 Likes

I just got done making a cbd salve. Made a half pints worth.I got the oil from that acdc plant I grew out. If it as good then I saved a few hundred dollars

2 Likes

The plants were suffering with something here … must not of mixed enough goodies into some old soil. Gave a good EWC top dress and their coming out of it it’s almost there these are the solo cup I have going but Imay only choose 2 for that . May see what we can do planting these in the ground before fall

6 Likes

That’s funny I did as well with some of last years trim leaf and pits and pieces of other plants made close to a pint and 3/4 pretty much all THC

2 Likes

Having issues with pic uploads tonight!

1 Like