Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Poor man’s CalMag. My grandmother gave her plants milk now and then.
Now that’s oleskool!

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Yes but it’s the other that I’m worried about, the LPST

6 Likes

I’ve thought many times of gathering supplements and such that work for people as well as possible beneficial to plants and trying a grow that way

6 Likes

Yeah, I think I’ll snort my prednisone in the morning!
:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

6 Likes

I wouldn’t stress over it. Apparently the gut has a lot of microbes incommon with soil. In fact, they break down five and produce nutrients for us just like plants. Out gut even exudes a mucus that feeds them, sound familiar?

6 Likes

Anyone ever tell you how smart you are? Lol

6 Likes

I just finished “The Hidden Half of Nature” and was fascinated by the chapter about the gut microbiome. It has encouraged me to try and increase the fiber in my diet, you know to feed my microbes. :grin:

10 Likes

One good thing to look into in that respect is “resistant starches”. They make excellent food for the lower gut microbes, and increase output of beneficial substances like butyrate, etc. Can also help with post-prandial blood glucose levels, which is of particular concern to some people, like me :wink:

8 Likes

A healthy dookie in the morning is always a good thing! :poop: :+1:

9 Likes

Transplanted the clones today all have roots and are looking pretty good

11 Likes

Lupine are starting to look good , spider flower as well up potted the 3 varieties of cabbage 2 of each and planted a little salad bowl ina bigger pot of romaine , mesclun, and couple different loose leaf variations

14 Likes

Spent a weekend up in Estes park Colorado after about 10 inches of snow yesterday this is how it looks this morning!

13 Likes

Little dab of snow on the table below!

13 Likes

Looking very similar here after about 12-18 inches of snow last night. First snow over 6 inches this year, and it didn’t turn to freezing rain and then rain half way through. A lot less snow so far this year, but the temps are much colder :frowning:

5 Likes

Seedlings are doing good here we have 2 sour blue tooth from BOG seeds and 2 lowryder uv from @ReikoX

14 Likes

Here we have a Agent K , Dark devil , and a Brett’s mix compliments of @Jellypowered, @Mr.Sparkle, and my buddy down the street.

14 Likes

Clones are all looking good and are punching their roots through the peat pucks and or rock wool cubes

11 Likes

Nice healthy looking roots! Not quit filled out the container yet but probably in the next week or so!

12 Likes

Here flattening out the canopy a bit to get a bit more light low into the undergrowth , these two girls are the ones the clones were taken from.

Giving the girls a small dose of EM1, in the blumat res, and did a small watering of fish emulsion along with a pinch of epsom salt.

15 Likes