Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Need to read that book , in the Jadam book @ReikoX they speak of human manure tea for plants , so gross as hell but those Koreans might be on to something thought I’d throw that out there since there seems to be similarities :thinking::thinking::thinking:

6 Likes

Its next on my list, finishing Growing a Revolution: Bringing Our Soil Back to Life by David Montgomery first.

6 Likes

Looking good buddy! However, after spending some time in Korea and their diet of lots of spicy cabbage…you don’t want to make no teas from that :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Homemade pest Deterrent right there ! Lol

6 Likes

The Dark Devil is a spectacular plant and it will stone the dogshit out of you! Enjoy my brother. Jah!

5 Likes

it’s also probiotic… :grin:

4 Likes

A little drink at the sink going to throughly wet the media and give them some homemade calcium, epsom salt for Magnesium and some sea minerals !

8 Likes

Here the girls showing off more under more natural light!

8 Likes

Girls getting a little girth in their trunks!

9 Likes

Cover crop looking good clones and plants from seed soaking up some Colorado sunshine!

10 Likes

Did a quick screen of worm bin castings through Window screen apparently mites in my worm bin aren’t affected by cold temps not much through the screen but I bet I had approximately 5-10 mites per square inch across 2 linear feet when seived into a shallow cardboard flat probably 1/2 to 3/4 gallon of rough worm cast compost

9 Likes

Oh this is going to make for some happy plants!

9 Likes

Re: the potmaker

Some of you hippies will scorn & shun me for using paper towels(let there be wailing & gnashing of teeth), but I hope most of you use some kind of toilet paper/tissue that is often sold on a roll(no-till’ers, foreigners exempted:joy:) with a cardboard tube at the center. These can be cut into short sections, sterilized, then packed with peat moss and made into DIY peat pot/seed starters.

:evergreen_tree: :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Hell ya buddy! Done some of those as well! Not sure how you do your bottoms but I’ve done four cuts about an inch long on the quarters then fold them in in a self sealing type of fold! Works awesome then when ready to transplant open the bottom and plant leaving the sleeve on!

5 Likes

i just leave & open & pack’em tight :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Yo Bro! What’s in the green 7up bottle. Inquiring minds need to know.

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Water soluble calcium made with eggs shells and vinegar , check out post #1 Knf calcium input .

8 Likes

Starting two types of basil the purple Petra variety is a new one for me and some more lupine that actually packaged for 2019 !

6 Likes

Anyone every try the purple basil? Any I have every tried was the Thai version which iir is a licorice taste packet doesn’t mention licorice on this one.

4 Likes

Honestly I’m only half way through reading this thread and my mind is blown. @Tinytuttle this is the first true organic grow I’ve seen. Can’t wait to see the end results.

5 Likes