Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

have eaten the chocolate one from a friend’s garden. definite choco :chocolate_bar: smell.

fwiw pineapple sage is great too…very pineappley :pineapple:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Thanks for stopping in @Mongobongo unfortunately these girls will more than likely will be all outdoors ! I just don’t really have the space , tents and decent lights to pull off anything inside FWIW @ @DavesNotHere, @ReikoX, @Muleskinner, @Sebring, @lotus710 , @MomOnTheRun have some really great threads also . I try to keep everything simple and al’natural as possible and try to stay away from the expensive bottles and bags of stuff!

I’m sure iv forget a few other members I apologize in advance.

10 Likes

I’m all about trying to keep my bugs (microbes )in the soil as happy as possible happy microbes=happy plants! Lol

7 Likes

Never tried the purple basil, lemon basil is my favorite! I have some starters in the greenhouse now and some genovese. Let me know how it tastes, if it’s good I’ll try some next year. I thought your Lupines came up? Any word on the columbines? I threw my damn things in the compost, so frustrating!

2 Likes

Lupine are up and looking decent just wanted to plant more ,the germ. was kind of all over the place sporadic in popping up wanted to try with newer seed … columbines I’m going to try something different kinda of gave up on the pucks and think they dried out … haven’t tried the cold wet seed yet but will experiment more with them

5 Likes

I’ve read that putting boiling water on them after the cold can spring them to life

4 Likes

Iv just taking them out of the frig and left in wet paper towels in an inflated bag will see if any crack in the next few days!

7 Likes

I’m gonna be super excited for you if any of those bastards crack open! lol

4 Likes

Having blizzard like conditions here in CO, boy that damn groundhog Punxsutawney Phil got this prediction all wrong !

16 Likes

Damn snow just doesn’t want to end here either…

I am looking forward to getting my morning coffee, my wake n bake, and enjoying a nice spring morning in my Shangri-La, but it’s still a ways away…

Last night…

Peace

8 Likes

some nasty winds out there! I’m glad we’re not getting it this time - winds were up to 95 mph out there

6 Likes

So true didn’t get as much expected snow but high winds made visibility poor 6 hours before the snow came we had best guess of about 1/2+ inch rain temp dropped froze made for really icy roads lots of vehicles in the ditches around here and a major pile up on N I-25!

5 Likes

What’s your locale @anon95954822?

1 Like

Laurentian Valley, Ontario… Nice area if you enjoy the outdoors. Algonquin Park is about 25 minutes drive from my doorstep.

Peace @Tinytuttle

6 Likes

I love that area (in the summer months) I try to check it out every few years or so, I’ll have to buy you a beer next time I roll through there! :smiley:

2 Likes

There’s some good micro brewery’s for sure here in Colorado! GABF ( Great American Beer Festival) should be in everyone’s bucket list IMO!

4 Likes

Checked the newly planted seedlings (2) lowryders and one dark devil are throwing some major pistil action!

Lowryder uv

12 Likes

Dark devil

10 Likes

The lowrider x ultraviolet are amazing. I just wish I’d gave the 3 females I had more time under 18/6 but had to move to 12/12 tent as I needed the room. These are some extra special plants because of the smell alone. Vigorous is an understatement. I’ll be watching this thread to see if they “overgrow” My run with them. Good luck @Tinytuttle :+1:

5 Likes

As I only have a few autos under my belt should I up pot my container size or would it effect them in their growth habit ?now currently in 800ml cups

5 Likes