Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Few early morning pics decided to cut some cover crop do a little rearranging topped my SBT chopped more comfrey down to and adding compost to the other beds

13 Likes

13 Likes

The two big girls in the garden wondering if these are autos ? AK 59

20 Likes

SBT getting topped today

sure hope this is a girl had one earlier that was male

14 Likes

And the sickest one of the bunch is my gorrila skittles in the fabric pot that is buried in wood chips nursing this one back to health!

more bug attacks on this one than all others

16 Likes

Whered’d the Nitrogen go?! :astonished: :confused:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

@Tinytuttle have you considered foliar feeding to green her up quickly?

5 Likes

Just threw a some compost and some fresh worm casting and comfrey at her base if she doesn’t come around in the next 24 hours I’ll drench her in worm tea see if that does the trick.

6 Likes

@cannabissequoia ,or @Calyxander if those don’t work I just might give her a diluted out golden shower! Lol

8 Likes

Noticed the hops and various other plants getting to what appear as being thrips and aphids noticed from the honeydew they exude on some nearby leaves giving things a spray down some JWA to see if it dries them up!

6 Likes

Well the JWA( Jadam wetting agent) work awesome got the loupe out and scoped them every last one of them was mummified! Used 3/4 oz per 1/2 gallon IMO worked just as well as safer’s insecticidal soap at a fraction of the cost! Coated the leaf nice and evenly as well with no beading of JWA at all!

7 Likes

Having a beer on the porch and I look over and see these beauties think I might have lots of hops this year!

the lupulin is already forming in the flowers

13 Likes

13 Likes

hit these little fuckers with JWA in less than a minute they were frozen in time ! BTW anyone actually know what these bugs are?

10 Likes

They look like some type of weevil beetle.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought with that beak like appendage! Seem to get them every year! Think I’m going to put some JWA in the hose end sprayer and douse the yard and garden beds !

2 Likes

Yeah I think that beak is what they use to suck juice out of the plants.

1 Like
5 Likes

Must have a pecan grove around here somewhere! Lol thanks for sharing @toastyjakes

4 Likes

Ya I’m getting major holes in the hollyhocks also I’m thinking it’s these little bastards!

2 Likes