Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

I should be more proactive in that area as of now I just treat when I see them with my JWA it’s basically a vegetable plant oil and KOH ( soap) wipes out a lot of stuff even grasshoppers!

5 Likes

I will try companion planting and ladybugs or lacewings next year if things get a bit out of wack like the did this year!

6 Likes

You ever messed with essential oils? They seem like a great deterrent, but maybe not for flowering

4 Likes

Just got caught up. Nice outdoors, to bad about the seeds! The plants look beautiful though.

It’s cool your running beer cups. Funny thing I’ve got 25 plants in 4 inch pots and they all pushing 3 ft haha it’s crazy how little medium you need. :v:

9 Likes

I haven’t yet I’v recently made a high concentration of garlic oil that was utilized with my JWA though.

4 Likes

Not as potent ? Probably! Useless ? Have to disagree with ya on that one! There’s still trichomes in those buds still frosty as hell on those closeups … pain in the ass to have to pick out seeds? Definitely yes! I’ll give everyone a smoke report I’m sure it will help in whatever I use it for.

5 Likes

I think he means that eventually people will grow the seeds and that would water down good genetics.
It would be hard to breed without hepa filters etc too.

7 Likes

Ahhh got ya ! I’m following ya … there could be some killer stuff in them waiting to be discovered though … I won’t have the time to find it but @Sebring seemed to be excited about searching … I’ll end up probably sending a fair amount to him what he does with them is his thing if he distributes some of my stuff after running them and it helps people all the better IMO

6 Likes

Will check the hanging bud today and probably do a little sampling on it with a couple of buddies going do to some checking to see how there coming along in the backyard more than likely will be heading to trim jail today and this weekend ! :scissors: I’d say we’re probably right at 9 weeks for most of my plants!

5 Likes

Getting all the necessities for a trim job today!
Scissors
Loppers
Toothbrush
Small mason jar for Scissors
Alcohol for tool cleaning
Trim bins
Music
Hanging strings or wires
Couple 5 gallon bucks for final rinses

Need to go to store and pic it baking soda and Lemmon juice probably snacks (haha)
Anything else I might be missing?

10 Likes

The weed lol. Whats the tooth brush for?

2 Likes

True, especially now that people are looking for simply the highest THC tests possible.

4 Likes

Scrubbing the blades off into the everclear … saying no to the fancy scrubbers that the high volume trimmers use

3 Likes

One of the lower buds I just snipped stripped the fans checked the trichs looks to be about 10% amber couldn’t really see any clear ruler on the side is 6” for reference

10 Likes

I use an exacto knife to scrape my scissor blades and collect the hash, takes about 20 seconds, then I put a dab of coconut oil on the blades, which usually gives me 50% more trimming time.

6 Likes

Ahhh like the coconut oil idea … I look at it as a way to get ahead on my tincture making processes. Lol

2 Likes

************** AK 59 SMOKE REPORT**********

About a six day dry , no cure yet ,bud not quite dry enough either in center of colas with some loaded a vape pen with a dose Of 59 and had a couple hits @9:25?..9:35 feel a nice steady incoming buzz coming in in the middle of the chest and expanding outward in all directions relaxing ,tastes of pine , menthol and some spices as well very relaxing body buzz! Can’t really say Iv every really Given a smoke export but any feedback us appreciate

10 Likes

Smoke report cont

Getting close to 1.5 hours in still feeling it but feels like the body buzz is starting to wear off a tad!

6 Likes

Highly doubtful.
There is such a thing as all bling and no place to go.
Hope the Best for ya thou.

2 Likes

Haha cute phrase :joy:gave me almost a two hour lift right up there with most everything else I’v smoked/vaped.

3 Likes