Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Some shots for ya ! Even them stem rubbed dry smells like pine board .

15 Likes

13 Likes

it seems they filled quite a bit Quite a bit more since last week!

14 Likes

Trim jail is on almost one plant down stripped and cleaned to start the dry period!

16 Likes

Hope I don’t make ya blush on this one! @Meesh

I have something growing out of my pants!

I call this branch mr. Holmes!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::bone:er Lol.

12 Likes

Time to take this stalk tomorrow and compare to last years!

13 Likes

Gloves for 20 characters

6 Likes

Ahh funny I just caught a kid in the act tp’ing my neighbors and my place scared them off and they left two rolls behind should of yelled at them and told them their a little early it’s not Halloween yet!

7 Likes

I haven’t heard of that since I lived in Alabama
 it was big as a kid
 and, they still do it at Auburn University when they win a football game.The students go down to “Toomer’s Corner” and roll the giant oak trees. Some fool from the opposing team came one night and poisoned the 200 year old living oak and I guess it’s gone now. They probably just moved to a new tree. It was a tradition for as long as the school has been around I guess.

Looks like grow season outside is coming to an end bro. You may have already had a frost. We get about three days next week below freezing nights. One is gonna be 25Âș. At least I only have one large’ish plant but quite a few others.

I’m going to bring a few in in a day or so, and that way they’ll be dry enough to trim and jar during the cold days. The others can hang and dry while I trim.

3 Likes

Ya from my understanding it was Wellington’s homecoming football either last night or tonight not sure but funny nonetheless well at least I have a couple more rolls for paper work at the “porcelain thrown” lol 
 yea it had gotten down in the low 30’s last week I did cover them up this week later it’s suppose to dropped to 30 or below come Thursday or so!

4 Likes

Yep, 25Âș here Thursday morning I believe. All of mine are in pots this year. I’m sort of glad, too. I was banking on a long Indian Summer this year and so glad I didn’t put them in late like I was going to do. Same with tomatoes. I left them in pots and they’re just starting to show fruit, so I may try them indoors downstairs in the new space. Never grew tomatoes inside. This winter may work out pretty good.

4 Likes

Yea don’t want to have to deal with covering them up and all their pretty much where they need to be in color a lot coming down today and probably on Monday as well since I have that day off

It’s been blowing like a bitch here for the last 12 hours doesn’t seem to be letting off either

6 Likes

Looks like I’ll be making compost in a little bit colder weather this year! Need to get going on that adventure! Well at least I don’t have to go scrounging for leaves this year!

5 Likes

I think today is the first day it hasn’t blown up to 35-45

1 Like

Ya I think my worm pots will retire earlier to a nice cozy warm place in the garage this year!

4 Likes

I gotta remember to bring mine in

1 Like

I just got 15 bags of compost, 6 sheep and 9 ocean on sale, put half of each in my worm penthouse for the moment, been slinging in some apples of the trees that have started to go rotten as well as the grapefruit rinds and pith from my 10 grapefruits a week, I eat. Going to get some more seaweed this week as well. I hope its enough to stop them freezing over winter. I could put the other bags in as well, that will give me a depth of 30 inches in a 4x4 ft area. I will put some straw around them as well.

3 Likes

Great looking buds man

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliment it’s appreciated!

2 Likes

15 Likes