Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

I’m bit disappointed for how much my plants were pollinated this year Will be considerably more work to pack a bowl but the high is still there!

The gorilla skittles has a fruity smell to it haven’t tried the smoke on it yet and the SBT has a fruity hint with a good under tone of sour like a sour pickles may try both of those tonight!

6 Likes

Sooo I’m really enjoying how my new wicking sytem cups are working much better than the hempy I tried for the solo cup competition watering I can go probably 2.5 days to totally dry the reservoir top dressed a few days ago with a dab of DTE all purpose fertilizer

12 Likes

Two autos and one photo for testing the system here
The photo is pushing root out some slits I had used earlier for seedling so there getting additional drink from the res.

7 Likes

I like what I’m seeing here!

little better light than last pic

I updated my cup risers to all bottle tops less water uptake as opposed to the stones in the bottom longer in between watering

Will probably have to upgrade to a stronger light running a Mars 300 ok for veg but not for flower IMO

13 Likes

How many worms do you think could fit in a solo cup? lol Kind of want to try your solo cup idea just to fill up some empty space.

3 Likes

Two or three adults lots of babies … shit looks like my roots are getting crazy though hopefully it wouldn’t be a death trap for them ! Lol

3 Likes

We have frozen, unsalted minnows for fishing, would those work?..“any fish”

4 Likes

Hey how’s it going Tinyruttle! Just wanted to say high! Love your garden. I think we’re both from the land of the corn!

Are you using any liquid fert for your solos? I wanna be prepared for the next solo comp! Thanks. Have a great day!

3 Likes

Would Roma tomatoes suffering from blossom end rot, due to lack of calcium, benefit from this technique? How long is the final product good for?

2 Likes

I seen a fella on YouTube that made those gamma buckets into automated curing buckets with hose a air pump that “burps” the bucket automatically

5 Likes

Just dry amendments and worm casting is where I get most of the nutrients teas as well from time to time

3 Likes

Dont see why it wouldnt work!

3 Likes

Yes that is one of the major cause others from what Iv heard is environmental as well such as wet/dry and or temps IIRCC

2 Likes

Grew up in the western panhandle of NE lived in central NE the Kearney area for about 17 years then moved to CO In late 2007 … how about you?

1 Like

Ya traded that for hemp fields here in CO there all over the fucking place now! Lol

2 Likes

Headed into the hills and spent the day in Estes Park today … fresh air mountains window shopping and bbq

LONGS PEAK

12 Likes

Big Thompson canyon

13 Likes

13 Likes

Found some cool little Knick knacks in some of the shops looks like they have some on the ballet to get MJ into Estes dispensary or something… some subliminal messaging going on here!

7 Likes

7 Likes