Tinytuttles growing chronicles!

Working on the raise planter boxes these guys are 12 inches deep and measure 4x4, the mix I just got done mixing on the garage floor is getting lasagna layered with great looking soil I’m getting from my broken down sod pile I cut out of my back yard!

4 Likes

I’d say the night crawlers are looking pretty healthy in my sod pile when this guy stretches out his like 8 inches long!

11 Likes

Ok this is the biggest healthiest red wiggler I’v seen to date this guy is getting as big as some night crawlers!

10 Likes

I didn’t want to start another topic and I was wondering if others had tried planting their girls deeper in their final bed than previously like tomatoes ? comments concerns or thoughts ? Or would I just be asking for trouble?

2 Likes

Doing a little LST on my autofems need to low profile these as best as I can before I plant them out doors in the next week or so!

9 Likes

Giving my other plants at drink at the sink also looking good! I believe the cover crop is doing an excellent job!

11 Likes

Not sure if this will work but going to try it! Boiling some yucca leaves to make a yucca concentrate ’ oh the hair brain ideas it get from time to time ! I need to get this shit done before the wife finds out what I’m boiling in her pot!

9 Likes

2nd planter box with trellis going in!

7 Likes

A little hail protection from those Colorado hail storms perhaps?

overlaying with a cheese cloth!

6 Likes

One of my autofems that I planted at sundown last night! She’s looking pretty happy don’t ya think?

11 Likes

My raised beds are coming together we have all sorts of stuff in these boxes: auto fems, green bell and jalapeño peppers, cosmos, basil, tomato, volunteers cucs or squash haven’t determined it yet and a 12 seed clover blend mix covercrop which I may have to re sow with the straw mulch layer I just put down! A diverse poly culture going on! Next some worm tea to brew up and do a foilar feed and soil drench in about 2/3 days at sundown!

11 Likes

Mixing up about 4 gallons of Protozoa Tea and applying as soil drench to aid in nutrient recycling!

Recipe: 1/4 bucket of fresh lawn clippings 4 gallons of water … may add kelp meal and fish emulsion as well bubble for 24+ Hours with Aqu pump that puts out 45L /min!

7 Likes

Received this in the mail today and going to give it a whirl! Direction say to mix it into soil at a rate of 1 Teaspoon per cubic foot
1/2 cup per cubic yard I’m going to try and suspend it water and make a nice even delivery to the raised beds, and planting containers and house plants soil mixtures! Contacted BAS ,product doesn’t completely dissolve per BAS but it is very fine in texture so I don’t think I’ll have an issues putting where I need it!

5 Likes

Mixing up a batch of soil to throw down some auto dark devil F2s , I’ll try to do theses Ladies Justice ! THANKS @Mr.Sparkle!

MIX:
Good garden soil
Spaghnum peat moss
Compost
Worm casting
Mushroom compost
Rice hulls

Edit: oops forgot to mention a sprinkling of Love!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

13 Likes

What kind of auto fems you got going? They sure are purdy!

1 Like

Just started a few of these as well @Tinytuttle I’ll be following along as they develop!

1 Like

@dank-a-saurus they are White widows

3 Likes

Garden raised beds are filling in nicely!

16 Likes

Can’t wait til the frost starts coming on heavy I think she’s going to look purdy!

19 Likes

Got a beautiful bud there man congrats

1 Like