Tinytuttles plant Gallery

Will be adding to this post from time to time to show what’s growing in Co. or what had grown in the past!

Hope ya enjoy!

Time for a cover page pic update!

16 Likes

22 Likes

21 Likes

21 Likes

22 Likes

25 Likes

Beautiful plants and fungi. I’ve always wanted to grow mushrooms but never took the dive

2 Likes

8 Likes

Good looking garden.

Thanks for the first tour.

I’ll check back for another, for sure.

99%

1 Like

are those magic mushrooms ?

1 Like

No there gourmet Oysters! I’v inoculated some logs with Shiitake plug spawn dowels as well but they haven’t produced for me yet! :sob:

5 Likes

So pretty looking . Mechelle x

2 Likes

Some comfrey I obtained from a friend and split must be a pretty hardy plant as well as biodynamic accumulator!

11 Likes

My ornamental onions sharing before they fade!

18 Likes

The hops are looking good and filling out this year! A plant closely related to cannabis FYI!

Notice how further up the plant more lobes on the leaf?

19 Likes

looks cool, what are you going to do with them?

1 Like

I’v always wanted to make a batch of beer with them but have never gotten around to it! Started homebrewing in the early 90’s but life has been busy with family the last 15 years I’ll get back into it eventually!

7 Likes

A few of the bachelor buttons are starting to bloom!

11 Likes

Where did you get your spores???

1 Like

@Hoodini those are gourmet oysters that I took a basal cut from an oyster cluster and propagated it onto agar I haven’t really done any thing from spores yet but have made spore prints in the past!

Last pic on post 3 is a small piece on agar that’s growing out and pinning already!

5 Likes