Tinytuttles plant Gallery

I agree sticky trichoms are much better!

2 Likes

Ohh they got used very well before they expired!

2 Likes

Welcome to Tinytuttle’s jungle porch! Damn a terminal vine got snapped by the wind coming across the gutters one more hope it makes it another 6-8 feet that would be cool!

6 Likes

Damn these leaves are about the size of dinner plates! Could it be the wood chips helping with this size of growth? FUNGI super growth?

7 Likes

I need to plant one of those giant pumpkin seeds in this shit! Got some seeds for a contest in October! May have to make a nice pumpkin planting hill soon!

3 Likes

My birdhouse gourds have monster leaves like that! Bigger than a dinner plate even!

2 Likes

My red cardinal in bloom now!

8 Likes

The beds are filling in nicely with recent rains we’ve been having!

8 Likes

Porch beds are kicking it into high gear!

I notice the the hop vines along the ground are self rooting (layering) more plants in the future!

8 Likes

I’d say some of the blooming for this year is a tad behind from 2018!

6 Likes

Have all these little fuggers popping up all over the place in SAND! I’m thinking cosmos ? Any others want to guess?

6 Likes

Ok hops really are like cannabis the main vine broke awhile back and back at the latest node an off shoot is taking over! Love these things!

not only one but two leader vines!

7 Likes

Definitely cosmos and 20 characters

2 Likes

Sweet I’ll be transplanting a number of them here and there!

2 Likes

Ahhh when I chopped everything down last year to burn it in fire pit must of dropped a fair amount of seed where I piled it!

3 Likes

Mine are already popping up in different spots again from this year’s flowers

2 Likes

No snow? :mount_fuji: :confused:

:evergreen_tree: :blush:

Thought I’d show others here that are considering growing hops next year what the beginning of hops look like.

7 Likes

Sorta looks like pistol hairs on cannabis ! Related ? Yup!

4 Likes

Couple of the girls hanging out right at dusk!

5 Likes