Title is required

Post most be at-least 20 characters

11 Likes

Here’s your neighbors.

I had to do a double take.
The titles looked the same. :joy:

3 Likes

i felt oddly excluded from the cool kids club so kicked rocks to be a party of one unless others join.

6 Likes

I will follow along, I love watching a good grow show. Best of luck with your season. :v:

1 Like

That 1987 sounds like some tasty haze

1 Like

‘’ pure , electricity ‘’

reminds me of the time me and my bud smoked before we were gonna go work out, welp we got high, the gym was busy so we said fuck that we high lets drive LOL.

Well, we get to a town ive never been too before, bunch of churchs. It looked a little eerie.

Me and my friend are hit with this electrical sensation. like the entire body. IT stops when we leave that town.

After we stopped driving in that direction and turned around, we of course had to drive back through that town. I felt it again, though maybe not as strong?

Either way, I dont think ganja did that LOL

3 Likes

…Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

1 Like

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

4 Likes

I’ll hang out in the back :joy::rofl::rofl:

Hi @PsillyRabbit i get the point in the title but could you please change it when the joke is over? It’s just going to confuse everyone eventually. If you want a regional grow thread I might recommend something like Tri-State Outdoor Growers etc? Sorry if you actually felt offended about the other thread but a line has to get drawn somewhere and I picked that one. I’m sure there’s lots of downstate NY growers in here

3 Likes

It obviously doesn’t include me, but what do you consider Northeast-but-not-NY-or-New-England? New Jersey and Philly area?

1 Like

Ill keep it regional to my yard

1 Like

I think this questions is @Dirt_Wizard ?

Why am I being tagged? Your comment doesn’t make sense to me, I can’t tell whether you think that I should be asked that question or whether you think that’s my question or what.

1 Like

4 Likes

Right here! About to finish up some black magic haze from doc d. Looking for that musty basement type shit from exactly that time period u mention. I’m from the capital district. We used to get that fire haze coming in thru SUNY albany all day. Washington heights shit!!!

2 Likes

1 Like

A little over 12 weeks right now. Not positive but I think I read somewhere it’s a 12-16 week or 90-120 day strain. I got 4 plants, 2 phenos. Probably cut them down in the next week or two. Theyre all faded out and look pretty much done to me. I’ll get some pics up in a little bit.

1 Like

Shorter pheno of the black magic haze

3 Likes