TK BX3 seeds (closed)

I could be wrong but I think CSI has both reg and fem.

1 Like

Awesome work fren

4 Likes

To recap, did both OTUG and @PetalPowerseed both have the same issues, I followed but with so much going on, I CRS.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

@G-paS yes, 2 packs, all herms, seed junky played us, at least this lesson was a shared loss

4 Likes

In the next month when I get my CSI seeds I woukd be willing to give u have to help you recover half your smile back

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure they just sell fem packs of Triangle Kush.

I’m working on making some Triangle Kush crosses to spread around OG!

7 Likes

Ok so if I can send some Tk female from the csi pack im picking up I send u half of the pack help you look for a keeper

1 Like

My plant count is nearly maxed out but I could possibly send you some pollen to work with!

4 Likes

Honestly everything here is all about fine tuning my growing for now. I give almost all of it away.
I only offer becouse this plant has made my better then I could imagine so I just try to give give an give.

4 Likes

Hey neb were you able to find a male? Would you be able let have some of that pollen?

1 Like

Haven’t sexed them yet and if I can spare pollen i will for sure!

3 Likes

That would be awesome I’ll be on standby waiting if you have some to spare.

2 Likes

yes I had issues too. I think I might of had 2 good ones but with that many siblings herming the odds were they would have or it would have shown in the offspring. I couldn’t see a way over *0% could have intersex issues and those 2 not be carriers Aa. Seed junky is dead to me. Zero custmer service, zero refunds, zero responses even

9 Likes

Got it, thanks.

just an update. I threw some of the 677 tk s1 * tk into flower. The strech is 3x and the node length is a bit long (6-8inchs) for indoor imho. After I find one I like a 5150 tks1 *tk will be selected and fems made but that might be next year by the time they are done.

11 Likes

Weird side note… I happened to pick up some “The Menage” flower today and was super pleased with the flavor and high. I decided to do a little research into the lineage.

Seed Junky - (Zkittlez x Triangle Kush Bx3) x (Gelato 41 x Kush Mints #11)

It’s crazy he would’ve bred with that TK Bx3 considering the aggressive amount of herms you guys got.

2 Likes

your still assuming what we received was tk bx3 seeds. I can tell you they are a completely different beast from the s1s I am growing so I am not 100% they were even related.

3 Likes

some of the best stuff ive had in the last year was jungle cake. made me believe and respect JB’s immensely. recently I’ve done more research and it seems to be known that their stuff is sometimes known to hermie. They even have a disclaimer saying they do not give refunds

1 Like

Some peeps in the industry that are close to the JB say they like the candy
:nose: :candy:

SeedJunky to henceforth be called SeedHermie
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

9 Likes