TLO indoor grow. GGC & Critical Mass

Now too be honest with you all. I have no idea if these seeds are photoperiods or autos. I have no idea how to tell until quite abit later in the lifetime of the plant. Usually I would have started training by then and I don’t want to stress them out to bad (screwing up my final product) ESPECIALLY if the seeds are Auto-flowers! I don’t even know if they’re feminized seeds or not! Lmao… But I got a good amount of them! With any luck the seeds are Photo’s! “Fingers crossed” , I’m also starting to post short little update videos on YouTube at PotentChronic. If ANYONE can HELP with any information about the LIFECYCLE & GROWING techniques that are best used with this strain I’d love to hear from you.

4 Likes

Welcome to overgrow, sounds pretty interesting. What breeder are they from? Or did you breed them yourself? Either way gonna pull up a chair .

2 Likes

Most photoperiod varieties, unless landrace, have nearly identical requirements. One cross like God’s Green Crack is going to behave much the same as, say Super Skunk. Some will be taller, some shorter, some faster flowering, some longer, but the care requirements remain the same.

I believe the one you have is from Jordan of the Islands, and it is a photoperiod variety. Both parents of that cross are very quick flowering, I doubt you’ll need longer than 60 days (green crack clone is REMARKABLY fast, like 50 days). Should be squat, green, broadleaf plants.

4 Likes

Jordan of the Islands God’s Green Crack was really good Ive only grown it it’s small 5.5 inch pots fat leaves tight frosty nugs with a red currant smell and flavour. I believe it was 8 or 9 weeks from bloom and there is a few pictures in my photo thread.

9 Likes

I’ll check those pics out in your threads somewhere. Thxs for the information

2 Likes

Awesome, I’m happy to hear that! I kinda figured they would be a fast flowering plant. I’m honestly thinking the yield at the end should be pretty good too. Big Bud has some great harvests. I’m NEW to overgrow and even new to trying to film or document my grow process. So any advice I can get I’m grateful for.

2 Likes

I know that God green crack originated from Jordan of the isles… But I can’t say for certain that the seeds I have actually came from there! I did end up with around 50+ seeds of GGC. Which I’m happy as can be for :-D. I have a good amount of seeds to get back into growing again! (Hence why I’ve just started back up again) I actually haven’t grown any cannabis in about the 7-8 yr mark. But I’m looking forward to seeing the GGCs flower/quality and look. Hope you have a great 4/20

10 Likes

would you be interested in trading a few? are you canadian?

3 Likes

I just bought some GGC extractor edition from jordan if the islands! I’ll be watching this too see what to look forward to!

7 Likes

What does ‘extractor edition’ imply? Larger trichomes? I think even non extractors would want that haha

2 Likes

They say they refined yhevstrain for maximum extraction yield… like you say, even non extractors want it lol

4 Likes

“It was a great strain except it had WAY TOO MUCH resin, and the trichomes were too large! Seriously I could barely get a rolling paper around these things! I had to throw it all away…”

🤷

8 Likes

Hey @legalcanada, I wouldn’t mind. Id like to know what kind of seeds strains you have. I’m definitely open to an offer.

12 Likes

I’m looking for anyone that is/has used this grow light. It seems to be a good quality grow light." I DONT have a par meter, so I’m wondering if anyone could help me figure out what height distance I should be putting my lights without having a Par meter?" Thxs everyone

3 Likes

My grow light ViparSpectra R900

The sprouts

7 Likes

No experience. Just a lil info.

This page has par map in one of the pics. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Did you get the concetrate pheno from Joti?
There are 2 phenos he has for sale.

1 Like

I have used this. This was my primary veg light for a long time in my 2x4 tent, along with 3-4 fluorescent or LED bulbs, for a good while. It seemed to do the job, but imo you’re much further ahead to buy a a 3-4 cob setup and have more light for less wattage. You can build one for less than the cost of this light which would put out more lumens, but this isn’t a terrible light. For the record, I was running the “450 watt” version, but i’d be extremely surprised if it pulls anything close to that from the wall. I switched over to a 4-COB DIY build with pinfins, aluminum L-frame, and a driver for about $300 USD which put this light to shame, though.

2 Likes

I’m currently growing indoors in Canada. I have a bunch of seeds. Most are God’s Green Crack (GGC) BUT… I also have like 50+ of mystery seeds. So strains that I have no idea about! However, I’ve noticed that these GGC’s are going rather quick. So I’m thinking like a 60-70 day flower at the most. I’m just hoping the plants are ladies and from strong healthy genetics. Fingers crossed

Week 1-GGC

7 Likes