To all Co-op Seed Group users

To whomever this post may concern:

The coop team does alot for the community here, they give up their time to run seeds and preserve genes for everyone to share.

They ask for two things in return: payment for the box to be given and an address to send it to.

If you cannot provide these things, you get no seed box. Also if you cannot provide these things, do not even sign up for the box. It’s a waste of time and space for the people that put it all together.

If you have any questions, please refer them to the Co-Op leaders.

Thank you.

90 Likes

The only thing I would add is read EVERY pinned thread in the Seed Runs Co-op subforum. The more you know, the easier this gets.

11 Likes

I dont know if it is possible but if there are people who didn’t pay for their boxes I would like to see about paying for them so I can get in on the fall box.

5 Likes

You’d have to direct that question to someone like @G-paS@NICO

1 Like

The sign-up were closed the seeds are sent. I am getting many people asking for seeds and that is causing extra time and work. I am only concentrating on getting seeds out as the people that have signed up for co-op runs check out.

:green_heart: :seedling:

20 Likes

I’d like to say thank you for all you guys do… I’ve mailed out 30 before so I can imagine how your slammed. It’s a lot of work done out of the love for the plant.
spreading the love the way you do is incredible and I just wanted to say thank you to you ALL and for the wonderful people here who offered to pay for my box to get to me… shows the caliber of the cool here… hehe.

thanks

12 Likes

After the first of the month I’ll be able to take care of the $. :slight_smile:
It’s too tight until then but I will definitely get er done.

4 Likes

What do you owe??? I’ll cover it. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

If Mr. bee doesn’t get to it first, I can take care of @MoBilly when I get paid Wednesday night. Us Missouri boys gotta stick together. He’s enrolled for 7 strains and group A.

6 Likes