To all the artists out there what are the best strains for creativity?! šŸ˜Œ

Just thought this might be cool for my fellow trippy hippie artist to share what your smoking on while making that latest masterpiece! Haha what are your fav creative strains and what kinda awesome stuff are you creating.

(This has probably been done before Iā€™m sure)
(Also maybe this is seems lame I dunno lol)

Anyways canā€™t wait to see/hear! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Pretty much all of them ones with THC.

8 Likes

Bwahaha yeah thatā€™s true :rofl:

3 Likes

i wouldnā€™t call myself an artist, but years ago i smoked some white widow that made me extremely creative. i canā€™t draw for shit but i drew pretty well on it.

6 Likes

I prefer a Congolese or super silver haze for creativityā€¦ any haze works for me for that matter!

7 Likes

I smoke until Iā€™m Uber baked, and then I paint and smoke more, then the painting turns into multi media because of the switch of colors and its goes on to tumble from there particularly rocks I find at the river. I paint them too, on canvas and the rocks themselves.

Paws

6 Likes

Some of Djs old stuff was pretty good for that if I remember correctly?

Flo? Grape Krush?

Maybe even Apollo 11?

4 Likes

Hazeā€™s usually for me. I can smoke on haze and not become a couch :potato:

3 Likes

Some goji og fingerhash led me to a nice creative space - thinking about writing ideas!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! I want to get a rock tumbler eventually I a had a cheap one when I was a kid n I thought it was so cool. I always loved nature and picking up rocks(and the critters hiding under them) lol I do wire wrapping now so it would be really neat to wrap some rocks I collected myself!

2 Likes

Well, my partner and I shared a bowl of Mephistoā€™s Creme de la Chem and then 2 hours later we both stopped moving and realized we had ā€œaccidentallyā€ completed each of our ā€œdays worthā€ of tasks we had lined up to do after watching a movie AFTER smoking :rofl:

Iā€™m saying CDLC will do you good on the ā€œget shit doneā€ front. :rofl:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome. I definitely lean towards strains that get me up n motivated Iā€™ll have to try and get my hands on some of these

3 Likes

I was gifted 5x, I grew one to sample, will grow another for Mayā€™s outdoor auto-run PT1, and am going to STS more seeds with 2x of the remaining with 1x as a ā€œjust in caseā€. :+1:

When I get to this Iā€™ll reach out, but they are often dropped by Meph so if you can get em do so!

3 Likes

I hope I figure this site out in time to do so good luck in your endeavours

3 Likes

I lost most of my pics of my art when I got my new phone but here is some from my last paint pour! This is super fun to do when your stoned and the beautiful thing about abstract is itā€™s so therapeutic because these no wrong way to do it :heart::grin:

9 Likes

Still hands down for me Chem-Jones but Iā€™ve been searching for her again forever and no dice. Gotta try some of these suggestions but sativas push me too far gotta be the right mix for me (more indica) Iā€™ve yet to find another sativa heavy that did it for me personally and all of my ailments

3 Likes

We have a quartz mine around us, so we bring home tons of pyrite cubes, nice crystal, siames twin crystals,ā€¦ all sorts of cool stuff. It was my great grandparents, the best stuff is the stuff you find.

2 Likes

Man thatā€™s wicked awesome ive got a friend whose family owns some land near a quarry I think cuz we went camping there and I came home with bags of rocks lol some I think are quartz lol but really Iā€™ll pick up any rock I think is pretty :heart_eyes: lmao

2 Likes

Anything that relieves pain/inflammation in my wrist when drawing, and/or helps zone out on details

5 Likes

I hear yah there I too get lost in the details sometimes lol

3 Likes