Toasty Budhole Pleasures 🌿

So with the state of the world at the beginning of the year, I fell off the forums a bit… moved to a new state, bought a house…Withdrew into my world, got the paranoia going and just stopped posting my grows all together…

Well I’m back!! Didn’t really leave just dealt with site politics and giving advice for awhile

First up for veg shots are the Citral Sticky Cookies… 3 looking really nice, little one broke it’s taproot going in and became a runty thing but I’ll let it hang around

Finishing up today will be the other two out of the three I planted, solo cup plants in the tent… A Dark Spark x Sour Stomper cross… Damn did they go almost black

Uppy closey

Well there y’all have it! Enjoy the pleasures of my budhole :laughing::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

38 Likes

Glad to see you back and growing!

I reaaallly hope the title is a 40 year old virgin reference 'cause otherwise this is gonna seem weird.

7 Likes

Lol been using the term “bud hole” for a while now… Trying to stay clever with the names is difficult lol

3 Likes

Welcome back, @toastyjakes!!! I think I’m gonna hang out over there in that far corner, promise to be BOTH politic AND drama free. Give me a nudge if you see me nodding off. Happy growing, always seem to learn something new from your postings. Do SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Nice good to see some plant pics. I miss the warmth and comfort of the budhole.

4 Likes

hqdefault
Looking good so far. Glad to see you back and growing n posting.

3 Likes

Hey Toasty!

Good to see you back brother! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

WOW!!! very nice :slight_smile:

thanks for the look

Dequilo

2 Likes

Well now back on the forums posting instead of just discord chat, woooooo

3 Likes

So wait… your state legalized & you bailed? :sweat_smile:

:thinking: ahhh… I GET IT! :crazy_face:

:rofl:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

That dark budhole plant looked a little stinky, :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

On that one, I really didn’t have a choice but yea… Doomed to be the perpetual criminal lol

5 Likes

Looks like your back and growing strong! Glad to see such a nice grow!!!. Thanks for all your service on the site, and I’ll be following along :chair: :popcorn: :eyes:

Paws

1 Like

Wow that’s a dark and frosty plant! Almost seems like a B/W pic.

2 Likes

Welcome back , can’t wait to grow the dark star, have bunch of old Mr. Natural Black Pearl stock to go through and search a black pheno.

First pic is VietROM Black last is an exceptionally dark Exodus Cheese I got cuts and a new mother of after storm damage.

8 Likes

Ohhh MY. I SERIOUSLY thought your thread was titled “Toasty Buthole pleasures” and thought WTF? Then I clicked on it. (Says alot about me I guess hahah) Anywayssss. NICE looking plants your growing. I dig it.

2 Likes

Bout time you crawl out from under your rock.
:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

3 Likes

100% why I make it that way lol

Just makes you wanna click it and see what’s in the my budhole!

1 Like

I was comfy under the rock, then the world became the rock…

Adapt and survive!! :laughing:

3 Likes

Jerk Hahahahaha. I’ll be popin in and out here. :wink:

2 Likes