Toastyjake's Bud Hole☎🌳💻🌳⌨: Blasts from the Past!🌴🌴

New Thread Update January 3, 2019!!

Welcome to the Herbal Office

As some of you know, I work at home now so I have to share space with my hobby for my job… I have created the herbal office!! Gone are the days of the Budhole, long love the office!

Anyways… some pictures!!!
Coming up first is Citrus Freeze by @LED_Seedz… one 2gal hempy and 2-16oz solos along with 2 divyders from @ReikoX (Just used my second and final reiko ping for the day lol)
Front shot

Citrus Freeze shots

Them Divyders though!

Little Critical Orange Punch fem

45 Likes

If you ping him three times a day, he will show up and smoke all your stash.

21 Likes

Yeah but knowing his generosity he will bring a grip of that squishy squish with him…

5 Likes

you detect smell/odor on the 'Divyder? :nose:

mmm?

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Lemony berries and the way good kush used to smell before brick weed disappeared lol

As good as I could get haha

7 Likes

Looks ammmmaaaaazziiiinggg!!. My office consists of a grow tent and smoke accessories haha… so I feel ya. My grow is not even close to that level tho… maybe like after another 20 lol…or 50 lmao.

2 Likes

Such beautiful plants from those “itty bitty” pots.
Amazing my man @toastyjakes!
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Looking sexy in there @toastyjakes.

Working from home sounds like the dream.

Will pull up a chair, anyone want a bubble bong?

3 Likes

-January 20, 2019 Update-
Divyders filled out nice…

Then got cut

The 2 Citrus Freeze from the 12/12 Still going

The hempy trial turning out perfect 32 Days in flower, also Citrus Freeze

Little Critical Orange Punch Fem growing up and getting her training but no pics of her yet…

Have a good one y’all!

33 Likes

Looks great man. Frosty!

4 Likes

At least, as of now, I’ve gotten all of my variables under control and everything is running smoother than ever

10 Likes

Man I need to throw some of Divyders seeds down into some soil! Really impressed with those!

1 Like

They were very impressive… short and chunky and the smell is fantastic… can’t wait to taste it after a good cure

10 Likes

Been a minute lol

Updates!!!
All the citrus freeze have been chopped. The last grow got me about 165g all together and 105g of that was the hempy alone, sits me at 0.73gpw this grow

Currently in flower right now is the Critical Orange Kush. 36 days in flower

In veg, Ive got some monkey brain testers and a sensitive skunk all tied down and growing big in their hempys, pH is a little wonky bit in working on it

31 Likes

Throwing up a chop update on Critical Orange Punch

Testers!!

33 Likes

Nice. :thumbsup: Were the Cr. Orange Punch flowered under your LED ‘chandeliers’? :wink:

5 Likes

It was yeah… Now it’s hanging up and waiting

21 Likes

Big buds man! Looks better then mine. Especially the small pot with those huge buds!

1 Like

Thank ya! I’ve been suprising myself lately but good genes and taking advice has been going a long way

7 Likes

:clipboard: :microphone:
May I ask how many bulbs & what wattage you’ve got going there? Do you use a dimmer or reduce lighting to save on juice? Are the colors/spectra the same?

I see about 20 bulbs+ :grin:

Asking all this because I have an under-lit closet & debating if I should sell an organ for a 315CMH…

5 Likes