Toastyjake's Bud Hole☎🌳💻🌳⌨: Blasts from the Past!🌴🌴

Doesnt look much better than that…good work Jake!!!

2 Likes

Are you still needing 60w a square foot avg using these?

I will let the experts on it answer that…with my DE HPS I run 50 watts/sqft

I believe with the new “strips” they want to see 30-35 watts/sqft

1 Like

That doesn’t seem near enough.
But that’s old school ways however I think I’ll stick with them ways.
Until I see sufficient proof it’s better than an hps.

1 Like

I can tell you 50 watts per is all I can really use from my DE HPS , does not need to be more.
60 watts per would be wasting lights with my light. Thinking the LEDS are much more efficient and at less wattage will throw more light. I was doing some figuring and 500 watts of strips would far exceed my Gavita’s output at 825 watts, with a much bigger spread on the lights over the foot print area. Much more even lighting I am thinking.

3 Likes

Yall should take this discussion over here:

4 Likes

Dam right… That plant talks to me…

They also come in 1’ and 4’ strips

1 Like

I still think some heavy petting will do her some good.

3 Likes

Yep, then get an online shopping cart all loaded up with blank customer info so I have to do almost nothing! :laughing: :joy: :sweat_smile:

:wink: j/k

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Looking good in there, Man!

1 Like

Little late but today’s shot

16 Likes

https://overgrow.com/t/the-republic-of-dave/12435/4

1 Like

Looking great man. Lots o’ tops and green af

3 Likes

Today…

18 Likes

Looking great in the stretch.

Test any SSDD yet???

2 Likes

I have and she is a stoned to the bone kinda smoke… Earthy but citrus smell with a matching taste, definitely getting sweeter the longer she’s jarred… honestly glad I’ve got other things I’ve been smoking on for a couple weeks so it can cure without me fucking with it lol

Dark fam will be down in a couple more days and she is the closet the road kill skunk I’ve smelled and it’s an auto lol definitely stickier than most too…

If I was a betting man… Left plant will be rock hard popcorns and right plant will show me some nice big colas

9 Likes

Beautiful. The lights are kicking. You were right. That Dark Fam is getting huge. The fan leaves are already frosting. Stinks like hell. It’s at late 20 day mark. It be done soon. Those babies get going quickly.

Looking good bro. Keep it up. Your grows are looking good. That coco has them looking good. Be safe.
-J

2 Likes

Got them BB’s up and going yet? @Baltimore ?

2 Likes

Getting ready my good man. I’m letting these last suckers finish up. I’ll have them going by the end of the month. I was trying to let certain plants go longer to finish, but I’m ready to move on. Seriously ive been waiting my whole life to grow these seeds out. The packs of BB are $155!

By the end of the month they will be in the tent and under way. I think this time instead of a 60 day veg I may keep it to 30 or 45 days. What do you think would be a better option. More plants for the sake of more variation? Sounds the best to me.

4 Likes