Toastyjakes's Bud Hole Pt: 3 - Grow with Me!

Awesome. Packaging pretty discreet?

2 Likes

it’s Amazon lol so one of their boxes

2 Likes

Lol. They had no problem shipping my inline fan and charcoal filter in the manufacturer packaging. I was super stoked about that.

3 Likes

Got to have prime, those get reboxed…

4 Likes

Check out the 2 in 1 tents. I like mine so much I told my other padawan to get the larger 3’ one, which we just setup at his place Friday. He loves it. I recommend for same for you

5 Likes

Example pic please good sir lol

3 Likes

he means like this one @Jellypowered

7 Likes

Here’s a pic of the main chamber of his with some purple rozè’s we’re making F2’s of and a Colorado chem. His light in there is the same dimensions as yours

9 Likes

Update September 12, 2018
veg tent looking good… took out the bagseed mutant for balls, 4 Agent K moving along,

big potted devil moved to flower tent to finish… 501st got some training… had an incident involving cats the other morning

but after a few minutes and no losses all was right with the world

2 Sour Bubble from Pedro going good…

3 Devils and a Chemdawg4 growing up

Flower Tent Day 37 Flower
had an issue with the blumats and overwatering the two lanky ones that I’ve deemed as finnicky… the leaves were going all chlorosis (sp) and then popping necrosis spots making me think calcium def, but the leaves didn’t look right for cal def that I’ve seen (always an issue of mine)
so after searching far and wide the closest possible thing I’ve found was necrosis caused by overwatering, first image is an online image of someone with the over watered leaves

this picture is of my leaves

I turned the blumats off of those two (Fantastic 4 is unaffected) and since yesterday the leaves look much perkier and stretchy, and had dried enough to turn the well crimped hose back to a 30second drop without me touching them

Numero Uno

Article C

Fantastic 4

definitely gonna finish these beans @LED_Seedz, the short one is a massive keeper, first one I’ve ever considered cloning to keep around

also decided to try my hand in some set and forget clones… been 5 days and they still look great

12 Likes

Its been 8 days since last update man 8 days!

Keeping the budhole suspenseful I see.

A few bumps this week for you but glad to see you’re back on track.

3 Likes

sometimes I get stoned and forget lol but i like my viewers to see progression… not millimeter growth per day like I do haha

5 Likes

I’ve been pretty much limiting it to once a week updates myself. Enough to see progress, but not too much to overwhelm. I guess I use LITFA on my threads too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I like to keep a day to day record for my own reference really. Might be overkill but it serves to keep me motivated, on track and organized.

Downside is the days go by much slower haha

2 Likes

I have pics of day to day progress lol

I just don’t post them… I have usually about 1100 pics per grow

5 Likes

:evergreen_tree: :smile:

5 Likes

Weekly Update September 19, 2018

flower tent is coming along… contributing the leaves on the bigger ones and how they look to underfeeding…
“Article C” is coming out of it lacks in bud growth

but “Numero Uno” is still working out the kinks but bud production is continuing.

however “Fantastic 4” is a frosty beast of a plant that I’m pretty excited for

Dark Devil loving the flower light as well

Veg Tent
the Agent Ks are doing a fair bit of growing since last week.

Sour Bubble 7s

3 More Dark Devils and a Chemdawg 7(the small one)

and then there’s this big 501st OG monster that I have literally no room for so I’ll probably trim it down and make her crazy bushy for the next month or so and flower it when one of the plants in the big tent comes down

That’s all Folks! Grow On!

11 Likes

looks like the whole system is cranking nicely for monthly budz

4 Likes

what I’ve been trying to accomplish…

having some issues but nothing that can’t be righted so far

2 Likes

big thank you to @Roux and the fan he sent! gonna get it going even better with this beast of of jet engine exhausting

uppotted the Agent Ks and the Sour Bubble

made space and moved the 501st to flower tent

veg tent shot

11 Likes

Update September 30, 2018

flower tent shots…

Veg tent shots

9 Likes