Toastyjakes's Bud Hole Pt: 3 - Grow with Me!

Well, my two scratchy cats somehow keep away from my tent. I had this concern too. Have no idea why, if I was a cat I think I would not pass.

@toastyjakes nice one man, will be :eye:

1 Like

Haha i did not… crazy stuff

Some shots from this morning… Blue kush getting big and beautimous!

My summer bagseed progeny looking thick and bushy at 2 weeks old

And the warlock twins… slight water damage on a leaf if you notice…

8 Likes

Sweet pistil shot before the light goes out…

9 Likes

So since the last update the preflowers have gotten more prominent and I lost my plant and a warlock to the regrettable balls… but… I have started training 2 or the 3 remaining plants…

Blue kush looking good!!

Smaller one still catching up

Warlock lady’s pretty pistils

This is the warlock FIM’d and tied

4 Likes

A few updates!!! The trained blue kush is filling out better

The other is catching up slowly

The warlock looked unhappy tied down so I freed her up and shes working on righting herself now but looking fine!! That FIM though…

Probably another week of veg and then the flip and the fun and anxiety of my first indoor grow…

6 Likes

Good show.

Why do you think the plant wasn’t liking the restraint?

honestly i could just have been me hahaha

since i tied it down it didnt seem to be growing at all… the blue kush took off and started throwing up shoots but the warlock just stayed the same… no real new shoot growth to the new areas exposed to better light like the other… i know all plants are different though…

since i took the tie off though its straightened back out (somewhat lol) and has started expressing more top growth from the FIM sight…

im just weird and finicky about them… always checking in to make sure theyre ok haha… like theres anyone else here but me

2 Likes

I wonder if it was just going through a little shock and would have resumed growth again soon.

Hmm.

No one on this site is like this, right gang? lol

4 Likes

Haha damn near every time I walk in the bathroom I open my cab and check on the girls lol

4 Likes

Why put a door on it, right?

3 Likes

If it weren’t for light leaks and cats, I wouldn’t have a door lol

4 Likes

I hear that my cats love the blurple light too much

4 Likes

Probably but I’ve been more watchful of things and expecting every little leaf movement to be terrible haha

1 Like

We are growing our 1st together and I am feeling you.:upside_down:

2 Likes

i swear every time I’m gawking at my plants my wife walks in. Sometimes it’s awkward.

Id say training and FIMing is stressful, at least to some degree. I’d also say stress can and does hinder growth but this plant can also take a beating. Probably nothing to sweat but seeing growth is much better.

This hermie bag seed experiment I have going was thrown in my compost bin until raccoons or opossums torn through it one night. They basically went in and dig out all the worms and emptied the bin. This thing was smashed on its top and the root ball fully exposed when I saw it that morning. Was going to leave it and see what came of it, but moved it into a pot and it seems to be fine now.

4 Likes

Everythings looking good. The male issue happens lol. But I guess it’s a good thing I gave you most kf the fem seeds I had.
It’s nice to see your blue kush are growing up nicely, my new momma and the clones at the other padawans house seem to just want to be little bushy bastards.

1 Like

The warlock might not be into BDSM Lmao. Honestly tho it was Prolly a little stressed and slow shifting hormones to the lower branches.

1 Like

Yea well the warlock is mostly straightened up now and the trained blue kush keeps getting busier so almost time to switch them up

Skunk also love worms.