Toastyjakes's Bud Hole Pt: 3 - Grow with Me!

Grass Monkey

Pineapple Chunk
Looking much happier after a trim job

9 Likes

Looking good buddy. What day/week are they on?

2 Likes

Day 13 today… trimmed up the pineapples smaller useless shoots and leaves blocking the decent ones and now it’s much more able to stand tall and soak up the light…

7 Likes

Day 17F. Grass monkey then pineapple chunk then baby monkeys and the dawg

6 Likes

SIDE BY SIDES (Same order) 4 days ago to tonight

12 Likes

I like how you can see the difference neem makes in the last set.

2 Likes

Day 24F-grass monkey and pineapple chunk

UP CLOSE GRASS MONKEY!!
Caution… contains up close lady parts

15 Likes

the pineapple-chunk is on the right hand side?

2 Likes

First three pictures are grass monkey second set of three are the pineapple chunk

3 Likes

day 41f grass monkey

day 41f pineapple chunk

I love the look of the frost and pistils

monkeys in waiting, guarded by a chemdawg

they are still bouncing back from trasplant… but improving nicely at 4g per gallon of megacrop…
with the new light comes a week more of veg and the grass monkey flower round two!

14 Likes

what size pot is that with the 4 plants sharing?? i’m trying to figure out what i want to do for my next round… i have 25 plants to go in my 4x4 so i was thinking i could split them between my 10 5gal smart pots… five pots with 3 plants and five pots with 2… what do you think?

i’m not sure how many 1g pots i could fit but i also don’t have any so i’d have to buy them

1 Like

You have some very nice looking plants there bro. Is that pineapple chunk from barneys by any chance?

2 Likes

@Albannach it is and it was a mutant and still grew amazingly! best smelling plant I’ve personally smelled

4 Likes

BUDHOLE RENAME!!!

So ladies and germs… (I know… I know…) the budhole is now in an all new location and is a
complete set again…
Switched some lighting around in waiting for new gear and this is how it looks!!

300w gen2(fancy way to say they lost the blurple color) in the 2x4x5 with the now 3 plants. from left to right it’s pineapple chunk, slightly burnt bubble and squeak, and grass monkey.

In the 2x2x5.5 tent with the blurple are the 5 baby monkeys and the chemdawg in the plastic pot

Also in the budhole… I have a fungus problem…

10 Likes

You should add a casing layer if your mycilleium has some overlay that’ll give some good knots.

that’s just growth from the sub through the casing layer of coir… I dont patch and baby it… no point… in terms of overlay that is the most talked about, least seen problem of cubensis…

4 Likes

Is that the bubble and squeak from the beans I gave you?

3 Likes

it is yea… was gonna be my outside project and we ended up moving

5 Likes

new light update!!!

things are about to get good everyone!!

now we’ll be cooking with PAR!!

20 Likes

Looking good bro. I was getting temps of 80-82 running the full array at 18". Hopefully you see the same thing.

6 Likes