Today I Am Grateful For

I’m grateful for just waking up this morning folks…

8 Likes

I second that
Amen my friend

7 Likes

I’m thankful for my family, friends, nature and all of you.

3 Likes

Yo Bro. I’m at a loss for words to react to that degree of cynicism. I assure you this 70 year old retired old Hippie needs no agenda to be kind to or to love folks. Hang around here for a while. I bet we can cleanse you of that hateful shitty attitude and get you to just grow and share some herb.

All Love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

We’re all on the “conveyor belt of life.” At 78 going on 79, after a heart attack, I look for the connections to life. When I can allow some time away from my “self” is when I find those connections and become closer to whatever “life” is about. We all have our way to those connections. Some of mine are redwood forests, the ocean, a few deep friends, and even the backyard with some homegrown. Anyways, I enjoy it best I can while i can. Man, I’m going to miss it when I’m gone. :joy: ( My obtuse sense of humor)

5 Likes

True dat brother. Those connections are what it’s all about. Take it easy man but just be sure to take it! All Love.

3 Likes

Thanks brother man. Having a slow Sunday morning. Gonna shower and take some of my Humboldt Sour D and connect with some Grateful Dead and wonder around my garden and this hazy sky day. Peace and joy for you…260489181_10224587042122232_2430590119282754171_n Scan 2

7 Likes

@Heather420

6 Likes

Today I’m thankful to have benched 405 after being inactive for a few weeks now because of my depression

3 Likes

7MNyG

4 Likes

Thankful for long weekends, family, the ability to put food on the table, good ganja and longneck beer that never broke my heart :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I am grateful for the awesome and effortless creative process that has become such a dominant part of me. We are all creative, when we allow ourselves to be guided by the unknown.

To surrender to not knowing and taking the first step, any step that feels right, even if that means not doing anything, and trusting that the next step will be shown to us whenever it’s most appropriate.

To live one step at a time while formulating benevolent intent.

5 Likes

Wow. Well said my wordsmith brother! Right on.

1 Like

Today I am grateful for my new job!

6 Likes

I’m grateful for you guys starting this post. Weirdly, I think it’s my favorite post on here. :grin:

4 Likes

Today I’m thankful for my friends here. Sometimes it may not look like it. But the sun does come out of the clouds. Peace

6 Likes

Sun is shining, the weather is sweet, makes me want to move, my dancing feet. Thankfully for this community and the ability to give back to others.

8 Likes

Today I am grateful for everyone keeping this thread clean and nice and the mods helping with that.

6 Likes

GhostofSubcool (boron man) has been silenced.

10 Likes

@toastyjakes are you seeing any meaningful contributions from this member?
Seems like a troll to me
Edit. Sorry I see Northern Loki is on it🙏🏽

3 Likes