Today Was A Good Day šŸ˜†

So tonight my lady and I shared a meal with @Jellypowered and @DavesNotHereā€¦

itā€™s one of the few times we get out of the house and the first time Ive met a forum friend. I knew Dave before here so there was nothing out of the ordinary there! haha

but I just wanna let them know that I appreciate the chill session and a chance to get get to know friends on a more person level even though Jelly needed to get back on the road, i respect him for taking time out of his schedule to stop in and see us!

it was a great couple hours and I wish it could have continued but we will get together again soon! I swear it!

enjoy those brownies Jelly, the secret ingredient kills the borg!

18 Likes

Hell yeah it was good fun, a pleasure to meet @DavesNotHere, and the lady. Iā€™ll be sure to let you know anytime Iā€™m in your direction. Especially if itā€™s on a weekend!

Super chill peeps and good times.

Jelly

13 Likes

Thatā€™s so cool to meet other members from the OG forumsā€¦ itā€™s looking like Iā€™ll need to get use to some new avatars as well! LOL Iā€™m thinking that I know what the new stickers are going to look like ? Am I right in this assumption @Jellypowered?

6 Likes

Unfortunately no my cool little jelly blob avatar is just a festive temporary one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Be careful who you meet from online communitiesā€¦

I am glad your meeting went alright.

4 Likes

i had no need to worry about meeting my man @Jellypoweredā€¦

just my lady thinking he was a girl in the beginningā€¦

but this is the start of a beautiful friendship :sunglasses::wink:

3 Likes

I am dying with jealousy! Super cool you guys met!

I think i might have to settle for getting acquainted with the people i got down here in Costa!

Cheers you guys!

4 Likes

Thats awesome to hear guys! Iā€™m glad you got to meet upā€¦ Years ago when I was on icmag I met a guy when I was in PA and another when I lived in Maine (2007ish and 2009ish) both were awesome guys who I still keep in contact with today.

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

EDIT: Iā€™m glad no on had to pull out their AKā€¦ :smile:

2 Likes

Oh the magical coincidencesā€¦ :star2:

ā€¦I was just thinking about a NorCal OG smoke-sesh/swap-meet/localOG-cup timed for later in the year so the outdoor folks can be part. swap beans & share herb, even copy the ADSiā€¦not for trophies, just for fun. :sweat_smile:

Towards the end of the year gives us all ā€œvettingā€ time as well. :wink: :spy:

• Iā€™m down with it
  • Iā€™m not down with it
  • Iā€™m totally indecsive, will let you know in a few years

0 voters

:evergreen_tree: <ā€” is pretty down with it